What will Final ranking be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Final ranking be?

I cant remember if the losing FF teams get an auto tied for 3rd rank or is there another vote after 1-2. I remember AC's senior year we couldnt go to the tourny and ended up 10th in final AP poll. Is that still the highest WSU has been ranked at the end of the year

I think 10th in AP. We were just lucky against OSU and the Zags. They had off nights.

Probably get 1 or 2 votes in the coaches poll.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

we proved to OSU that we're a middle tier level Big 10 team capable of a lucky night, same with Pitt, probaby finish 6th - 8th in the Big East. That should be good enough to be considered in the 25-30 range.

But seriously, I'd guess we end up around 5-8.

Comment

I think we are 8-10.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

We beat the #1 team and the #7 team and took the #2 team to the wire.

If this had happened during the regular season during a two week span, we'd be #5 or so.

I am predicting #4, 5.

Comment

If LouEvil thunps Mich. by more than 10 I say we are #2 ,, if Mich. wins maybe 4th, but IMHO we should be no worse than 3rd
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I'd guess 14. I don't think they let us jump from unranked to top 10 even going to the final four. This will be the benchmark to see if we are truly getting any love nationally.

Comment

No way are we 2 nor do we deserve to be. Michigan should get credit for being national runners up and for a very tough run of their own: Kansas, Florida, Syracuse. I'm hoping for 4 or 5. I could see anything from 6 to 9 but I would be disappointed with it.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I still expect to be disrespected.

Comment

Bet they put us around 20 or so, which sucks...

Comment

Honestly, I could not care less - whether ranked #3 or #23 . . . it really makes no difference . . . because in my heart, I know the truth.

If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                        I still expect to be disrespected.
                        Well Yha ,,, but I still wanna look though my black and yellow glasses LOL
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

WSU finished #21 in the Final ESPN/Coaches poll in 2006 after the Sweet 16.

Guys, quit playing the sand bag game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                            Honestly, I could not care less - whether ranked #3 or #23 . . . it really makes no difference . . . because in my heart, I know the truth.

Possibly the coolest WSU-related picture produced during our 2013 tourney run.

Comment

In 2005-06, George Mason (Final 4) went from unranked to #8, Wichita State (Sweet 16) went from unranked to #21, and Bradley (Sweet 16) went from unranked to #24.

My guess is that, given the teams we beat and their rankings at the time, along with our showing against Louisville, we'll be 5th, 6th, or 7th.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                              X