"Gregg Marshall era" Bests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Honestly I don't think there's a lot of separation between Hannah, Rags and Armstud. I'd be fine with maintaining that level of talent at PG for the foreseeable future and I think that's exactly what we're doing.
    Have to agree... I don't think there has ever been a string of point guards back to back as good as those three, with FVV coming in as well...too hard to pick a best PG. if I recall, Clevin and Raggs were both first team all Valley. No doubt in my mind that MA would also have made it if he had been here two years..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
        Fred Van Vleet has some big shoes to fill...but I think he is wanting the challenge...he played big minutes in big situations this year...who do you guys think will back him up next year...??
        I've got to go with Armstead. F4 gets it.

The backup for FVV next year will be a combo of Baker/Cotton with Holland being brought along slowly. Probably goes to Holland by mid-season or so.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Armstead.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Hannah was pure offense, Joe was mostly offense, Armstead could handle the rock better, better leader, better defender, better driver and above average shooter. I go with Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I've got to go with Armstead. F4 gets it.

The backup for FVV next year will be a combo of Baker/Cotton with Holland being brought along slowly. Probably goes to Holland by mid-season or so.
              I'm going wih DJ Bowles over Holland at mid-season.

Comment

Holland may very well be a RS candidate and is more of a SG than a PG. Bowles will be the one to be the primary backup to FVV later in the season.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dance with the one that brung ya MA
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It's hard to argue against Armstead but imagine how easy this would be had he been a little more consistent throughout the whole season. His 1-10 effort against Louisville hurt and let's not forget how inconsistent he was at other points during the season. Still glad he chose to wear the Shocker uniform this season and we definitely wouldn't have advanced as far as we did in the tournament without him.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Demetric Williams lol

Comment

Armstead

Comment

Manigat could jump the highest.

Comment

armstead
                            ragland
                            hannah
                            brauer

Comment