X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gregg Marshall era" Bests

Pg - Brauer, Hannah, Ragland, or Armstread

That's tough... Wow.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      That's tough... Wow.
      Van Vleet will be after 3 more years; I thnk Ragland is best

Comment

Honestly I don't think there's a lot of separation between Hannah, Rags and Armstud. I'd be fine with maintaining that level of talent at PG for the foreseeable future and I think that's exactly what we're doing.

Comment

Braeuer, unfortunately, was not great under Marshall. Without the concussion it would have been a different story. Armstead was a much better defender than Hannah and Ragland.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Matty B without head injuries and the coaching change could have been better. He will always be a personal favorite.

Clev was pretty darn good too.

But Ill pick Joe Ragland but my money is on FVV over the long haul.

Comment

MA led us to the promised land. No other pg in 40 years has done that. Wasn't there an article that told how Cle and Carl approached MA and told him that this was his team and to tell them what they needed to do? If so, it's MA.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The players call Armstud "Boss Man." Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  MA led us to the promised land. No other pg in 40 years has done that. Wasn't there an article that told how Cle and Carl approached MA and told him that this was his team and to tell them what they needed to do? If so, it's MA.
                  Hard to argue with that. FVV has the potential.

BTW, HCGM has had some pretty dang good back-up PGs as well. Gal Mekel, Reggie Chamberlain, Demetric Williams, Fred VanVleet with cameos by Toure Murry and Ron Baker.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Armstead
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Hannah was a better player, though Armstead a better leader IMO. Armstead is tough.

Comment

Fred Van Vleet has some big shoes to fill...but I think he is wanting the challenge...he played big minutes in big situations this year...who do you guys think will back him up next year...??

Comment

Armstead.

Next year's backup should be Bowles. If that doesn't work, Baker.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Hannah was a great and pure shooter. Probably more of a 2 guard. However he wasn't very athletic. The last three years with Joe and Mal, we've opened it up, pressured the passing lanes on defense, and ran a lot more because we had the athletes to do it.

Comment

I think that it's a testament to Marshall's recruiting that all of his PGs have had long looks from the NBA

Comment

Working...
                              X