No announcement yet.

I'm So Sick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God the shockers got Pittsburgh, Gonzaga, LaSalle, Ohio State, and Louisville all on their worse nights of the season. Man that is some lucky shat right there.

Comment

yea, no excuses...we blew a lead with turnovers, just kind of one of those things...but I am glad about our future...a Fred Van Vleet - Ron Baker - Tekele Cotton...those guys were rock solid more then ever this postseason...now we are sure that Gregg Marshall has recruited the type of the players he wants in the stable to win games for our program...I think the only way coach bolts is if big money is thrown or if his kids are wanting to go to college in another part of the country where he could work closer to them, and the obvious if he gets bored with us and is not able to win or get to the NCAA tourny with a better seed, just kinda venting and talking, but this gig is one of the best due to fans and university support...and you cant put a price tag on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
        Thank God the shockers got Pittsburgh, Gonzaga, LaSalle, Ohio State, and Louisville all on their worse nights of the season. Man that is some lucky shat right there.
        Ya, Mike Kennedy's quote from Tim Carpenter is the best.

"Bob Gibson is the luckiest pitcher I've ever seen. Everytime he pitches, the other team has their worst night hitting."

Comment

Originally posted by jrschh View Post
          Gee, that's now five straight teams we've played that had their "worse performance of the season". I guess it's just something in the water. Because surely it couldn't be that our Shockers were a factor in those performances.
          It must be a widespread epidemic, because it covers three cities and 3058 miles from SLC to LA to Atlanta.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by erudited View Post
            But you got us on, from my view, one of our worse (if not the worst) performance of the season.
            We are the luckiest team in the country.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              Ya, Mike Kennedy's quote from Tim Carpenter is the best.

"Bob Gibson is the luckiest pitcher I've ever seen. Everytime he pitches, the other team has their worst night hitting."
              That was good. I think that was a quote from Tim McCarver though. I'm sure that's who you meant.

Comment

Working...
              X