Official Final Four Melt Down Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Final Four Melt Down Thread

Y'all are ****ing nuts if you think we are going to melt down after that game. The shox played their hearts out and played our game. What a run. I love these guys so much. As soon as we know when they are getting in we need to be there to support them.

Shockers for life!

For real, what an amazing run.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Proud season -- the Shockers BELONGED there -- outstanding team. Congrats on a great season.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move on. No meltdown today. Very proud to be a Shocker tonite.

Comment

great effort...great hearts...but the closeness hurts... more for those guys...

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
            Nothing to see here. Move on. No meltdown today. Very proud to be a Shocker tonite.
            I was just trolling with the title. This is really the end of the season shocker love fest.

Comment

I will always love the shocks. I'm not melting down over this. This only gives us a reason to play angry next year.

Comment

Unbelievable season from perhaps the greatest Shocker TEAM of all time. The run isn't over though folks. It's just beginning of a national run that will last for many years to come. What a great bunch of guys. They're going to use all of that character and poise to achieve greatness in life. That toughness they have will help them to overcome life's obstacles.

Carl, Malcolm, Demtric and Ehimen, you and the contributions you have made to this program will never be forgotten and you'll be loved by the Shocker Nation forever.

To the rest of the guys.... This is the beginning of the next incredible phase for the program. Enjoy your accomplishments, rest up and be ready to GO TO WAR again next season!

Comment

we'll be BACK. sure will miss CH though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think the best team in the tournament just beat the second best team in the tournament. Not saying we were the second best on the season by any means, but we were damn impressive during the run. I don't really care about who wins the championship, but I guess I'll root for L-Ville to blow out their opponent.

So proud of everyone on this team!
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

What a heartbreaking loss, we had the game in our grasp and some hot and timely shooting by 'who's name shall not be spoken' killed our dreams.

Oh and GOOOOOOO! L'Ville, take it all you sum' bitches!

Comment

all you can ask for is to have a chance to win the game and they did. They represented well, even in a loss. This team has made shocker history and will be remembered (and recognized) forever. But, hopefully the young guys will go to work and start preparing for the next Shocker run. Gox Shox!

Comment

Agreed. No meltdown needed nor should it be tolerated. Sure you can and probably should be a little disappointed. But no need to be in anything but Melt-up mode.

Hopefully, we can have a big welcome home celebration for the team at Koch Arena.

Comment

Really feel like WSU let that one get away... they were the better team tonight. AMAZING run, but this one stings.
                            The guards just weren't good; they get anything from MA and it's a 10 point win.

Comment

Without Malcolm, we don't get here. Malcolm had some great games where he put our players on his back. But when we won, we usually won because of the team. We often had different players step up. Great Season.

Comment

Working...
                              X