OFFICIAL FINAL 4 GAME THREAD-WSU VERSUS LOUISVILLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First team to 50 wins
    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Our boys have to make every FT. Points are at a premium tonight.

Comment

• Ross smith=money.

Comment

• We may want to cover that Smith kid.

Comment

• I joined this site just to ask if any of you fine people are familiar with your whistling fan.

I'd love to put a muzzle on him.

(I'd love to pull for you guys to pull the upset, too—but first, the muzzle. Otherwise, I'm stuck pulling for dude to end the night crying into his beer.)

Comment

• Well I'll take a 1 point lead at half for ****ing sure.

Comment

• 60 more minutes.

Comment

• Wichita state up by 1.

Comment

• Love it so far Shocks way to dictate and impose your will. Toughest team in the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whosthewhistler View Post
                      I joined this site just to ask if any of you fine people are familiar with your whistling fan.

(I'd love to pull for you guys to pull the upset, too—but first, the muzzle. Otherwise, I'm stuck pulling for dude to end the night crying into his beer.)
                      So I have no clue but the funny thing is there used to be a whistler for Missouri State that would come to town for their games. I wanted to strangle that lady.

Comment

I joined this site just to ask if any of you fine people are familiar with your whistling fan.

Yes. I haven't heard him in Koch in a few years. I think they might've made him stop.

Comment

Damn it Joe, I'm calling him right now.

Comment

• I repeat , you don't wanna go to WAR with the SHOCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• If he made L-Vill miss his their four free throws, I'm good with it.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I'll take a 1 point lead!!

Comment

Working...
                                X