No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL FINAL 4 GAME THREAD-WSU VERSUS LOUISVILLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share a few pre-game photos... sorry for the poor quality.

Pre Game Pep Rally

Pre Game WSU Student Section

Pre Game WSU Section I

Pre Game WSU Section II

Pre Game WSU Section III

Pre Game WSU Section IV

Pre Game Cheese Johnson

Pre Game The X-Man

Pre Game Noel Johnson (Hmmm, I wonder what he’s thinking?)
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• National Anthem I

National Anthem II

Tip-Off
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        National Anthem I

National Anthem II

Tip-Off
        I see Angry people.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Mr. Cotton timely pass delivers an air mail Early. WstateU. Did not spot you in the sea of myriads out thar.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Do you ever get bored in the summer months and hungry for some Shocker hoops? If so, join me in going back and watching our games at the Dance. History does have a way of repeating itself they say. If that be true in this case, then when? Dunno, but it will be fun watching for it again some fine day.

In the meanwhile, remember FVV stepping back and draining the 25' clutch 3? How about Baker and Cotton draining some huge 3's? Then there was Cle making the awesome block (against Ohio State?) and Hall and Armstead giving us Senior leadership. Ahhhh, fun times and great memories as we approach more games to come. Now I must now first go back and watch the Pittsburgh(with an H) game. It is fun playing these mighty Big East teams like Seton Hall, Pitt, Georgetown, UConn, Louisville etc. We don't always win such games but seem to compete 'finer than a frog hair.' Cotton played some serious D-Fence in this game and he is only a Junior this Season. U like?
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X