No announcement yet.

Who here is still going to the Lou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my 4th trip in 5 years. My first 3 years, the Shox went 1-1. Last year, I missed the tourney, and they lost first round. I'm definitely not letting that happen again!

Comment

I will be going for my 3rd year in a row. Hopefully, the Shox will be playing on Fri. since I can't go on Thurs.

Comment

Is anyone staying at the Drury?

Comment

Yes - Drury Union Station - free breakfast and 2 drinks in the evening.

Comment

I'm going, 3rd year in a row :yahoo:

Comment

Going with up to 8 others, but can't leave till friday. Hopefully we'll get to see the shockers play. If anyone wants to buy some thursday night tickets let me know.

Comment

Yes.
                Westin.

Hey Mike,

Let me know how Harrah's works out. I kinda wanted to lodge there.

Thanks.

Comment

As usual, I'll be there. My cohort in crime, The Mentor (or so he thinks) will also tag along. This makes 10 years in a row and we wouldn't miss it for anything. The ball is top notch and the atmosphere is second to none. It's just a great weekend of hoops du jour. Actually, it's more like a pigfest and that's a good thing. 8)
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                    My wife and I are going.....Doing the Village Charter thing....Is anyone else going that way?
                    The family and I will also be going by the way of the Village Charter bus trip. This will make are 3rd straight year going this way. If anyone wants to meet DOFO20 he will be there with me.

Comment

This will be my 4th year in a row. Bringing two more with me and staying at the Westin. We'll hit the road on Thursday.

Comment

I think we are at the Best Westin. This will be my second trip to St Louis with the band. For some reason, I usually only get to go to the women's touney.

Comment

we are staying the the Wynham hotel.
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker
                            Originally posted by Shockfan8
                            My wife and I are going.....Doing the Village Charter thing....Is anyone else going that way?
                            The family and I will also be going by the way of the Village Charter bus trip. This will make are 3rd straight year going this way. If anyone wants to meet DOFO20 he will be there with me.

Dofo20 in the Lou! :good:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                            X