No announcement yet.

Who here is still going to the Lou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going... russthabuss who you going with? ha oh yeah me. It's gonna be good times seeing we get free breakfast
    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

My wife and I are going.....Doing the Village Charter thing....Is anyone else going that way?

Comment

I'm still going .... 4th year in a row :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
          I'm going... russthabuss who you going with? ha oh yeah me. It's gonna be good times seeing we get free breakfast

Where are you guy's staying...(If you don't mind me asking)

Comment

We have to pass this season. We try and make it every other year and then make a road game trip on the off year. We're off this year due to a overseas trip, unfortunately, guess we kinda of lucked out. But you never know, the guys may pull a miracle in St. Louie and the faithful wo make the trip are in for a real treat!

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Re: Who here is still going to the Lou?

Originally posted by MikeShox
              Four of us will be there. Wife and I for the 9th consecutive year. Started Randy's last year and throughout Mark's years here and plan to go as long as we're young enough.
              Has it been that long? I thought I'd been there 8 times in a row, but I must be off, because I started going consistently in Randy's second to last year (I think). It's going to be weird not being there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8

We are staying at the Hampton inn. Not sure which one as I did not book the rooms.
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

We're going for the 3rd consecutive year. We've been going to watch the games on Thursday anyways, so we don't have to change any plans.

Comment

Going a day earlier but will make my 4th trip I believe.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8

We normally like to stay where the team is, but this year opted for Harrahs. It's so much cheaper.

Comment

yeah the team hotel is pretty pricey. last year we stayed at the ballpark hilton which was SIU and Evansville's team hotel. this year we are a couple blocks north of the ballpark hilton at the hampton inn, the free breakfast was a big draw lol.
                        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Going for 6th straight year, staying at the Millenium with the shocker radio rate. Just have to adjust the hotel rooms for one night earlier.

Comment

I'll only be going if the Shox make it to the weekend. Not able to get up there on Thurs/Fri.
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

We will be there again this year. I wouldn't miss it ! Who knows maybe the Shocks will out live their woes and end up the Cinderella team of the tournament! Stranger things have happened you know! :wsu_posters:

Comment

MMMMMmmmmmm.... Breakfast!!!
                                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
                                X