Had to chuckle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to chuckle....

...I know not one but TWO couples who, after not having gone to a game all year, and in one case, not even watched one, are making the trip to Atlanta....

Maybe I'm just jealous!

Hold on. Lots of people joining the ShoxWagon express

Comment

dam is there a weight limit on this thing?
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

It's everywhere. We are season ticket holders and tried to give tickets to one game to my son and daughter-in-law when we were out of town. They declined and said they really weren't into basketball that much. too much trouble to drive two miles to the game (and reserved parking).
        Now, her Facebook is consumed with lots of "inside" views on how great the Shockers are and how great it is to be a Shocker fan. Just have to laugh.
        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I only care if they are at least a little knowledgeable about WSU. Don't need a bunch of ou like mouth breathing fools.

Comment

Bring 'em on!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I play ball with some casual MSU fans on Tuesday nites at my church. Last nite they were all rabid Shocker fans. LOL.

Comment

Bandwagoners are welcomed by me. Hope we give them reason to stay with us for many a year.
                In the fast lane

Comment

The good thing about bandwagon fans is they are like throwing cow patties in the hot Texas sun at a wall. Some of them stick.

I was a bandwagon fan once. When I was two years old my mom bought me a basketball and I used to dribble all around the house saying I was Jamie Thompson. The year was 1965. True story.

Guess I stuck.

Comment

This is why I choose to watch with other life long WSU fans. I like the additional support, but just cant be around ignorant types who cant appreciate this moment for how truly special it is for WSU fans.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If we have to choose between bandwagon fans and the "I went to WSU, but I've always been a KU fan" refrain from the old days, let's get this wagon some bigger wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        The good thing about bandwagon fans is they are like throwing cow patties in the hot Texas sun at a wall. Some of them stick.
                        There it is!!

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        I was a bandwagon fan once. When I was two years old my mom bought me a basketball and I used to dribble all around the house saying I was Jamie Thompson. The year was 1965. True story.

Guess I stuck.
                        That's so funny. Last night I was playing one-on-one with my 4 year old son. He said "Daddy, you are Carl Hall on the Shockers, and I will be Ron Baker on the bad guys." So we started playing and the little **** made 4 in a row. Of course, playing for the Shockers and being Carl Hall I couldn't let that stand so I started rejecting his little punk ass until I made him cry.

Okay, okay, the last sentence never happened, but the rest is true! He's going to experience a Final Four (and a National Championship if I have anything to say about it) and he's only four! He'll be bragging about that one day. :)
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

After the first one you would have rejected your wife would have stomped you a new mud hole and that would have been the end of that. Just sayin....

Comment

We need to grow the fan base and this level of success is a great way to do it. It is a real shame that in the year of our deepest tourney run we didn't sell out most of our games this year.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              There it is!!

That's so funny. Last night I was playing one-on-one with my 4 year old son. He said "Daddy, you are Carl Hall on the Shockers, and I will be Ron Baker on the bad guys." So we started playing and the little **** made 4 in a row. Of course, playing for the Shockers and being Carl Hall I couldn't let that stand so I started rejecting his little punk ass until I made him cry.

Okay, okay, the last sentence never happened, but the rest is true! He's going to experience a Final Four (and a National Championship if I have anything to say about it) and he's only four! He'll be bragging about that one day. :)
                              I was playing in the driveway a few days ago with my soon to be six year old. He's got the whole schtick down pat. I'd let him drive past me, I wouldn't even breathe on him, and he's jonesing for the foul and free throws. I swatted a few of his shots into the yard, and then accidentally (I swear) put a Flagrant 1 elbow-to-head on him. He just ran into my elbow! Honest! Considering his height compared to mine, I was worried he was going to give me an Elijah. But he kept his cool and simply drained some long shots, which were followed with the shout "that's a big three!" He won 30-28, winning of course, "with a big three!"
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X