Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVC/Big 12 doubleheader at the Sprint Center next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellis Robinette, who is the beat writer for KState posted this on Twitter the other day. Someone posted the Twitter posts somewhere in one of the threads on this site. He mentioned that they were trying to get KSU, WSU and other B12/MVC teams engaged, but the four team double header might take a couple of years (with or without KSU).

We will see...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      If you think any of the Kansas B12 schools would go for this - even if they were guaranteed an ESPN TV spot simulcast on CBS and a $10 mill guarantee, then you probably don't understand the dynamics of basketball in Kansas.
      I'm not convinced Weber is as much of a puss as Self is. Time will tell, but I can see a scenario where K-State will play.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I'm not convinced Weber is as much of a puss as Self is. Time will tell, but I can see a scenario where K-State will play.

Weber has mvc roots, I think he play wsu in 3 and two series

Comment

Weber is a ***** and he won't have that job long. Better schedule him NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I agree. If trends hold. This will be the apex of his time at KSU. Unless he has become a better recruiter.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

rhymes with stick

Comment

rhymes with stick
                Is he Irish?
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                X