Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    =
    Absolutely... Watch the movie Caddy Shack. WSU is Rodney Dangerfield and the young caddy. Everyone is afraid Rodney is going to take over the country club... so they pretend that we don't exist...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
      I can see why none of the TV people will pick us. If they all pick Louisville then they will all be right or wrong together. If one of them sticks their neck out and picks us then he'll be trolled if he gets it wrong. Still, I'm disappointed in Seth Davis. He's been more pro-WSU than everyone else.
      Seth has been good to us.. He picked us to go to the Final Four way back in the middle of the season if not before that... same thing last year.. How many experts do you think picked North Carolina State in 1983, Villanova in 1985 or Kansas in 1988? Probably the same number as now... Seth got us this far. We have to go the rest of the way by ourselves.. Look on the bright side. When we get to the top of the mountain, we won't have to share the real estate...

Comment

Funny post from Twitter

Michael Palascak ‏@michaelpalascak 1h
        Last night after Easter dinner, my mom googled "What is a Shocker?" Thank you, Wichita State.

I started to reply - she probably already knew #WATCHUS... but thought better and hit the delete key... oooohhhh...

#PLAYANGRY #NOTSATISFIED #WATCHUS... win...

Comment

Working...
        X