Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the love just keeps comin in

Blah, blah, blah blah blah. Play angry Shockers!:pirate:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

"I would be shocked"....if someone picked us to win.

I actually don't mind people not picking us, but to say our run is over and that it is going to be ugly gets me a little fired up.
    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

UofL is the overall #1 seed. They've won every game easily so far. I don't think any other team in the field would have been picked to beat them.

Comment

Which is why it's gonna be so sweet when we topple the next giant AGAIN!

SHOXERS in 2013!!!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          UofL is the overall #1 seed. They've won every game easily so far. I don't think any other team in the field would have been picked to beat them.
          Exactly. Does anyone really find it unreasonable for the overall number one seed, number two ranked team in the nation (prior to the tourney), coming from the number two RPI rated conference, who has lost only five games total to Duke, Nova, Georgetown, Syracuse and Notre Dame and has been there before to be favored to win?

Last time I checked, losing by 25 or losing by 1 is still a loss.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Where Is the Love
              Exactly. Why are we even trying to win this game? It's not possible. Just like Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Exactly. Does anyone really find it unreasonable for the overall number one seed, number two ranked team in the nation (prior to the tourney), coming from the number two RPI rated conference, who has lost only five games total to Duke, Nova, Georgetown, Syracuse and Notre Dame and has been there before to be favored to win?

Last time I checked, losing by 25 or losing by 1 is still a loss.
                The thing people are having a problem with is that everyone thinks we will get blown out. We'll see. But some of your argument is weak.

#2? We just beat #1. Why would #2 be expected to blow us out?

Pitt was in that #2 RPI-rated conference. We didn't just win that game.

What was Ohio State's ranking? Conference RPI?

If you want to just go by numbers, the numbers say WSU RARELY gets blown out. Regardless of opponent, location, or number of healthy players. But then I guess I'm actually a fan of the college basketball game. So I watch more than 4 teams a year and have some idea what's going on across the country. Unlike the people who, you know, get PAID to know something about college basketball.

Comment

I can see why none of the TV people will pick us. If they all pick Louisville then they will all be right or wrong together. If one of them sticks their neck out and picks us then he'll be trolled if he gets it wrong. Still, I'm disappointed in Seth Davis. He's been more pro-WSU than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Exactly. Why are we even trying to win this game? It's not possible. Just like Gonzaga.
                    Yep, time to forfeit!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

louisville beat Pitt by 3. People say we're a comparable team to Pitt. Draw your conclusions.

Comment

=
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Hahahah

Comment

Louisville is just the next team in this tournament that we have "no chance to beat."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              louisville beat Pitt by 3. People say we're a comparable team to Pitt. Draw your conclusions.
                              Also, beat IlSU by 3 at home and bet UNI by 5 on a neutral court.

The Shockers can take this game!

Comment

Working...
                              X