WSU VS. LOUISVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
    ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!!! I gotta' feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night!

The Shox have shown a quiet confidence all tourney long, that continues tonight. I'm am curious to see how we match up with Mr Smith. Malcolm ArmSTUD. Another game, another venue, another team. Keep this year going Shox. "You got your city behind you"

Client: WSU Athletics Title: WSU Basketball Open 2012-2013 Produced by: Intake Studios Intake Studios is a video production and motion design studio located…

Play this over and over and over, til your ears bleed baby!!

"Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff", OH there's gonna be some stuff

I AM STOKED (not that kind of stoked mind you), now it's off to find Dan P.

HERE WE GO!!!!
    MTXE on the National front-burner at Prime Time today baybay!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuttyhunk View Post
      Just an excellent post! I believe you are extremely accurate on describing Cards' players. I know little about your players, but have a couple questions. First, I had heard that your team is deep and Coach Marshall often uses 8-9 and even 10 players. Why did he change that rotation for Ohio State, where he essentially used 6 players?
      Marshall went with a different rotation against OSU because they went small. For a lot of the second half, Deshaun Thomas was the biggest player on the court for them. Orupke, White and Hall aren't quick enough to chase him on the perimeter. So Marshall went with 4 guards and Early against that and it was working on offense until Early got hurt. You'll see his more traditional lineup today.

Comment

• Bruce Perl just called the Shockers the "Wicked Wich who won the West" I love it.

Comment

• Would like to say thanks to all the classy Louisville fan. For the most part this was a nice exchange between the two fan bases.

Here's to a cleanly fought game tonight and may the best team win.

Oh, and good luck next year, 'cause there ain't gonna be a Monday for you all

Comment

• Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops now
            People who think Wichita St is gonna be run out of the gym tonight are going to be, well, shocked. This team knows how to compete.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We turn the tables on the Cards.
              WarSHOX 81
              Lville 73
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Bruce Perl just called the Shockers the "Wicked Wich who won the West" I love it.
                The Shockers favorite ESPN television broadcaster, Seth Greenberg, was on a panel this morning. The host asked Greenberg for the probability of the Shockers winning. Greenberg made some sniffing, rude dismissal of the Shockers, which implied no chance. When pressed for a percentage number, Greenberg grudgingly said the Shockers have a 5% chance of winning.

If there is a basketball goddess, then she should ....
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Change of pace - What would you enjoy more, a Final Four appearance or a another College World Series Championship?

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                    Change of pace - What would you enjoy more, a Final Four appearance or a another College World Series Championship?
                    We don't need to worry about winning a College World Series anytime soon

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      Change of pace - What would you enjoy more, a Final Four appearance or a another College World Series Championship?
                      I'm probably one of the biggest baseball fans you'll know and I'd take the Final Four. I would of LOVED to play for WSU (played baseball at UMBC for just a year before transferring to Maryland then WSU). I honestly don't feel like I've gone through enough "pain" to deserve a Final Four in basketball. I could only imagine how great this must be for the older guys on here who've been waiting for a season like this.

Comment

• Shockers: 72-66

Comment

• Proud of this team....proud of thgis city! Did not grow up here, but it is deeply home now! And loving the feeling around....it IS interesting that I haven't found anyone in the media coming out and saying"The Shockers will win!"...time for a surprise!

Comment

• Shockers by 14, keep Early out of foul trouble. Hits some three's regularly, maybe more than regular.

Comment

• No prediction here just hoping that somehow some way Wichita State can pull off what would be one of the greatest wins in history today in the Final 4
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Shox win by 6.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X