No announcement yet.

WSU VS. LOUISVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay a bit off topic whta is the song they play in the intro video when ron baker is with cotton,hall,williams and orupke?

goes "na na na " etc

Comment

• Everyone overlooks our guards. And you know what, Mal, FVV, Baker and Cotton keep on rolling. Pressure isn't going to get to them.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        okay a bit off topic whta is the song they play in the intro video when ron baker is with cotton,hall,williams and orupke?

goes "na na na " etc
        macklemore - cant hold us

Comment

• So, Izzo stated he never used to think a team that presses could win a national championship. Noting that Kentucky didnt press as much.

Interesting.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Go Shockers!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DanMcEntireFanClub View Post
              Go Shockers!
              That's funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                macklemore - cant hold us
                thanks!

Comment

• Hello Shockers fans, Louisville fan here. I am so pumped and excited for this game, but also very nervous. I've only seen WSU play once or twice this year, but I did watch your game against Ohio St. and was very impressed. Being a UL fan I have to go with my Cards in this one. It sucks having to play you guys because I like your school and have attended several sporting events in the past. I can almost guarantee UL won't overlook you guys. Rick should have the team as focused as a hungry hawk on a mouse. I live in Wichita and will be going to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Derby to watch the game, and hopefully not rile up WSU fans too much:wink-new:. I think this will be a close game until maybe the last 5-8 minutes of the second half and UL will pull away. At least that's what I'm hoping for. For all the comparisons to VCU and the similar style of pressure D I will say this: VCU is good, but I don't think they have the same level of talent involved in application of the defense. I would say UL is a notch above VCU in terms of talent, but this will not necessarily equal success for us. Good luck to you all, again I would most definitely be rooting for WSU were they not playing my Cards.
                  I live and breath Louisville Cardinals Athletics. L1C4 Go Cards!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly Cards Fan View Post
                    Hello Shockers fans, Louisville fan here. I am so pumped and excited for this game, but also very nervous. I've only seen WSU play once or twice this year, but I did watch your game against Ohio St. and was very impressed. Being a UL fan I have to go with my Cards in this one. It sucks having to play you guys because I like your school and have attended several sporting events in the past. I can almost guarantee UL won't overlook you guys. Rick should have the team as focused as a hungry hawk on a mouse. I live in Wichita and will be going to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Derby to watch the game, and hopefully not rile up WSU fans too much:wink-new:. I think this will be a close game until maybe the last 5-8 minutes of the second half and UL will pull away. At least that's what I'm hoping for. For all the comparisons to VCU and the similar style of pressure D I will say this: VCU is good, but I don't think they have the same level of talent involved in application of the defense. I would say UL is a notch above VCU in terms of talent, but this will not necessarily equal success for us. Good luck to you all, again I would most definitely be rooting for WSU were they not playing my Cards.
                    It's unfortunate that you live in Wichita and have only seen big-time basketball from the city being played once or twice this year. Sorry for your loss.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Hello Shockers fans, Louisville fan here. I am so pumped and excited for this game, but also very nervous. I've only seen WSU play once or twice this year, but I did watch your game against Ohio St. and was very impressed. Being a UL fan I have to go with my Cards in this one. It sucks having to play you guys because I like your school and have attended several sporting events in the past. I can almost guarantee UL won't overlook you guys. Rick should have the team as focused as a hungry hawk on a mouse. I live in Wichita and will be going to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Derby to watch the game, and hopefully not rile up WSU fans too much:wink-new:. I think this will be a close game until maybe the last 5-8 minutes of the second half and UL will pull away. At least that's what I'm hoping for. For all the comparisons to VCU and the similar style of pressure D I will say this: VCU is good, but I don't think they have the same level of talent involved in application of the defense. I would say UL is a notch above VCU in terms of talent, but this will not necessarily equal success for us. Good luck to you all, again I would most definitely be rooting for WSU were they not playing my Cards.
                      no. i don't think so. wichita state zips the ball around with alacrity. surely you remember that from the osu game? or is it the osu football tactics late all that you remember from that game?
                      Last edited by another shocker; April 5, 2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Well I'm in the Air Force, and don't watch much TV. I'm so wrapped up with work and family that I don't get to see the Shocks as much as I would like. I'm constantly being sent TDY to all over the country/world and it's usually during basketball/football season, which makes it even harder to see any sports period. Anyway, good luck to you guys, I expect a good showing from both teams.

Comment

• I'm tired of hearig how pitino is such a great coach and how Louisville is such a great team. I say Marshall is the better coach. If you gave him all the blue chip prospects pitino has had through out the years Marshall wound have just as many wins. I think this game will be close but I think the Play Angry MTXE shockers are going to win. I've heard it all they play in a bigger conference they have played in a dome before they have more top 100 prospects they played in last years final four they play such a good full court defense. Big deal. Go Shox

Comment

• Can't believe I am in Atlanta, home of the Shocker's first college basketball National Championship!!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I do remember the alacrity (honestly had to look that one up, thought it was a misspell). I've got nothing but praise for your team, you all have definitely shown the world that you are not to be overlooked. I too am a little sick of the dissing the media and experts have thrown at you, especially the previews of this game where no one is really picking you guys. I of course want my team to win, but I'm not so arrogant to ever say a game is in the bag before it's played. Anything can happen, that's why we play the games. I wish I had seen more of the games WSU played this year, but with work and family consuming much of my free time I find it hard to even catch Louisville games. Good luck to you all, IF you guys win I will go out and buy some Shockers gear and wear it proudly and cheer you on in the NCG.

Comment

Well I'm in the Air Force
                                Thanks for your service. I hope we have a game for the ages tomorrow night that they will talking about for years. Although not sure my heart can survive that.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X