WSU VS. LOUISVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KirkUofLGrad View Post
    Don't worry about what the pundits say you are already ligit. You just need to follow it up with multiple wins. It wasn't long ago that the Zags were considered nothing. I still remember when the Zags started building their reputation years ago off the back of the Cards and Denny Crum late in his career. Oh how I still dislike the Zags from those games :)
    dump this fool, kai.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      I said this on an earlier thread about who people wanted to face, Duke or Louisville, when I said I wanted Louisville, in spite of being the better team. I was rooting for Louisville because they have a fanbase that knows basketball and, in spite of moving up into bigger conferences, hasn't developed the same kind of arrogance and entitlement that many successful schools have.

A lot of this stems from UL fans having to put up with UK fans, who want to treat UL the same way KU treats us (although UK's arrogance is KU on steroids). Unlike many BCS fan bases, UL fans tend to care more about the quality of ball being played by a team than the name on their jersey.

Frankly, for all the discussions of becoming like Gonzaga that always come up among non-BCS programs, the school I really want to be like is Louisville. A former Valley school that forced their way into national prominence by winning a national championship, and even when getting the big conference invites, hasn't treated non-BCS schools the same distain that others wrongly aimed in UL's direction in the past.
      Amen. Just wish we got them in the NC game...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I've always liked Rick Pitino

But im sure that could change in 15 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          has anybody found a louisville basketball forum board?
          Here are the two most active.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2755

And a post of interest

Last edited by KirkUofLGrad; April 1, 2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

witchita, over and over. are you a secret kentucky fan?
            Nope just bad a spelling and too lazy to notice the spell check button. Certainly was not meant as an insult.

Comment

dump this fool, kai.
              Do you have a personal vendetta against this guy?

Comment

dump this fool, kai.
                What did I say to bother you?

Comment

• thanks, phony uoflou grad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KirkUofLGrad View Post
                    What did I say to bother you?
                    nothing, really. if i was kai, i'd drop your ass out, that's all. like that *snap*

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      I said this on an earlier thread about who people wanted to face, Duke or Louisville, when I said I wanted Louisville, in spite of being the better team. I was rooting for Louisville because they have a fanbase that knows basketball and, in spite of moving up into bigger conferences, hasn't developed the same kind of arrogance and entitlement that many successful schools have.

A lot of this stems from UL fans having to put up with UK fans, who want to treat UL the same way KU treats us (although UK's arrogance is KU on steroids). Unlike many BCS fan bases, UL fans tend to care more about the quality of ball being played by a team than the name on their jersey.

Frankly, for all the discussions of becoming like Gonzaga that always come up among non-BCS programs, the school I really want to be like is Louisville. A former Valley school that forced their way into national prominence by winning a national championship, and even when getting the big conference invites, hasn't treated non-BCS schools the same distain that others wrongly aimed in UL's direction in the past.
                      Sorry my post was only meant as a joke. I think if you all can hang onto your coach like we did with Denny Crum then you have the ability to win national titles. I just don't want it to happen this year. The unfortunate thing is that the freaking BCS system has made it harder to do today. I hate that. I hate everything about the BCS system though in BB where it doesn't take as much money it is still possible and I hope you all are able to be the team to do that. Actually it would be great to have you all on our schedule.

Comment

• He seems legit to me. Leave him alone.

Dr. Dunkenstein, Pervis Ellison, Milt Wagner, the McCray brothers, etc. Louisville takes a backseat to no one in tradition. I remember watching Junior Bridgeman and the boys when they came to the roundhouse. Good times.
                        Last edited by shoxlax; April 1, 2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

nothing, really. if i was kai, i'd drop your ass out, that's all. like that *snap*
                          Thinking your troll-o-meter might need adjustment? What set you off?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• you buttheads ruined my joke..

I hate you all forever

Comment

thanks, phony uoflou grad.
                              Last reply to this type of worthless post. The WVU sig is a lost bet with WVU fans on if UofL would end up in the B12.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                He seems legit to me.

Dr. Dunkenstein, Pervis Ellison, Milt Wagner, the McCray brothers, etc. Louisville takes a backseat to no one in tradition.
                                he seems legit to you? really? that phony clown witchita troll seems legit to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X