X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
    Another gem:

"Makes me wonder how many cinderella stories were even real."
    Ohio: I will put this in terms you understand, so that you save your brain cells, as they are obviously at a premium.

It was George Bush's fault. Oh, and global warming.

Got it? Good.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Reminds me of the old quote about Bob Gibson "he was the luckiest pitcher, because every time he pitched the other team didn't score any runs."

Comment

Yep, a 4 straight game sample isn't good enough to determine whether WSU's defense is actually pretty good or just bad luck on the other teams' part.

.352, .356, .357, and .311 FG %s for a total of .343 for 4 games had nothing to do with our defense. However, 2 opponents did shoot 15-41 from 3 for .336. Those damn 2 pointers are just so much harder to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Ohio State has a thread titled, "Was it fixed".

Very interesting read. There are some level headed fans over there, but there are a lot of fans who actually believe the fix was in and that WSU advancing to the FF is what is wrong with NCAA basketball today.
          That has to be the stupidest, most ignorant fan base on the planet. And judging by the trolls that are still hanging around here with their sparkling grammar and spelling skills, I'd say that's about right.

These clowns make KU fans look like Ivy League scholars. I'm so glad we beat those whiny d-bags and will root against Ohio State in anything from this day forward.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Yep, a 4 straight game sample isn't good enough to determine whether WSU's defense is actually pretty good or just bad luck on the other teams' part.

.352, .356, .357, and .311 FG %s for a total of .343 for 4 games had nothing to do with our defense. However, 2 opponents did shoot 15-41 from 3 for .336. Those damn 2 pointers are just so much harder to shoot.
            What are you talking about? Those percentages are GREAT (if you're playing baseball). BTW, wish we were seeing Shocker BAs in the mid 300s!
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Those OSU fans are the biggest bunch of sore losers I've ever seen. I'm truly embarrased for them.

Comment

Working...
              X