No announcement yet.

Congrats from a VCU Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidence that in 2011 VCU beat WSU in the regular season at our home by 2 & goes to the Final 4, we beat them at their home by 2 this year and goes to the Final 4.

Comment

Originally posted by kraziefoesho View Post
      Coincidence that in 2011 VCU beat WSU in the regular season at our home by 2 & goes to the Final 4, we beat them at their home by 2 this year and goes to the Final 4.
      Sounds like we need to keep scheduling each other.

Comment

Originally posted by kraziefoesho View Post
        Very interesting.

Perhaps the two should continue scheduling each other home and home. Unfortunately, I've heard that Shaka wants no part of that deal.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It doesnt matter how you got him. It is money well spent and he is a flat out BEAST. You got him and he has served you well. I think it worked out for us as well as we replaced him with Reddic. You guys do well and handle the ball against Louisville. Again, your performance against Ohio State was superb.

Comment

We still have a very strong relationship with George Mason and that was the sweet 16 from 2006. All of the history with VCU in recent years, I fully expect us to still be talking when it's 2018. And you never know, we might get to play each other every year in a new conference if the stars aligned.

Thanks for stopping by guys.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I have heard about the tension between the coaches over Carl Hall, but both need to realize that is what makes for great rivalries. I am sure Noland Richardson and Gene Smithson weren't exactly bosom buddies... Once Carl graduates, these two teams should make a series of this. Great basketball, great TV. Get ESPN or someone to pump it up and count your money..
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
              X