National Coach of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Coach of the Year

How far is far enough for HCGM to get this award? This run in the tourney has given him the publicity. With the circumstances from the beginning of the year and the injuries during the season his achievements definitely qualify. Miami's coach did a great job but... they're gone now and left with a pretty big thud last round. Who else is out there that can stack up to HCGM?

Fgcu
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

A rebuildling Season after losing 5 top Seniors who were 5 of our top 6 players last Season. Then we lose starter Wessel, our leading 3 point % leader at the time. We also lose Baker, who is a key starter, for 21 games. Then Carl Hall, our best player IMO we lose for at least 7 games. Is there a Coach that has done better this Season that more deserves this honor? Nope. 3G has a great shot and I hope he gets it.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

We’ll likely need to win a National Championship for him to receive the coaching award; however he deserves it even if we lose tonight.

“You don’t want to go to war, with the Shockers...!”

Let’s go Shockers, fight like Scotsmen!

“In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom.”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We were picked to finish 4th in the Valley? Guess again. Try the Final 4 baybay. 3G is a no-brainer for National Coach Of The Year.

Comment

Dick Vitale is dumbfounded about the fact of losing our top 5 scorers from last year and GM leads the team to this. At this point, I think it's a slam dunk.

Comment

How does he not win it?

Comment

Bill Self won the 2012 Naismith Coach of the Year and KU lost to Kentucky in the championship game; Frank Haith won the 2012 AP Coach of the Year and MU lost in the first round.

Seems like Marshall has to be a favorite for either or both, given the season and current standing.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  Dick Vitale is dumbfounded about the fact of losing our top 5 scorers from last year and GM leads the team to this. At this point, I think it's a slam dunk.
                  Kentucky couldnt do it.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

One other thing. We now play in April did I just hear with 30 wins--a record--MA is player of this Tourney and he now understands that there is indeed life in the game of basketball after leaving Dana Altman. Only a dynamic Coach players believe in, could convince 2 guards as good as Armstud and Baker pay their own way last Season so they could play for us this Season. Now we are all reaping the dividends. No, we did not finish 4th in the Valley, but rather we are in the Final 4.

Comment

for sure coach of the year! should be no question

Comment

He's gonna get a lot of votes. Lotta.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The WSU marketing needs to start a campaign for this.

Comment

Nobody should even come close to 3G on this award.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                              X