No announcement yet.

The last team from Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to decide if that Lutz article is lame or if its his way of running everything we WANT to say in everyone's faces as openly and publicly as IN THE PAPER :)

Bob has been doing alright lately but I think I like this one the most. At first, I was really annoyed, like "oh sure, go defend everyone else"

Then it occurred to me that the article jabs everyone nicely while disguised as a tutorial on how to play nice. Bob may have summed it up well :)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Trying to decide if that Lutz article is lame or if its his way of running everything we WANT to say in everyone's faces as openly and publicly as IN THE PAPER :)

Bob has been doing alright lately but I think I like this one the most. At first, I was really annoyed, like "oh sure, go defend everyone else"

Then it occurred to me that the article jabs everyone nicely while disguised as a tutorial on how to play nice. Bob may have summed it up well :)
      I thought it was hilarious, best article I've read from Bob in a LONG time. http://www.kansas.com/2013/03/31/274...d-shocker.html

Comment

That was a great article. Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          I thought it was hilarious, best article I've read from Bob in a LONG time. http://www.kansas.com/2013/03/31/274...d-shocker.html
          I loved this column. It is one of Bob's better efforts.

Comment

We don't have to say any of those things...Bob did it for us. Hahahaha....

Comment

Also saw this somewhere...KsU has the best football team, WSU is tops in basketball, while KU is still dominating quidditch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                Also saw this somewhere...KsU has the best football team, WSU is tops in basketball, while KU is still dominating quidditch.
                Usually he tweaks Shocker fans. This time he tweaked KU and KSU fans.

Comment

Working...
                X