The last team from Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last team from Kansas

Time to break out a cigar. Although it will only be a middle of the road cigar because #I AM NOT SATISFIED

Add Oregon to the fodder. FSF reminded me that ARMSTUD's former team is also toast.

What a year.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Add Oregon to the fodder. FSF reminded me that ARMSTUD's former team is also toast.

What a year.
      Which means our old rival Coach Altman, the Coach of the Ducks is also done for this Season. I think Mr. Armstud will have his best game in leading us to victory Sat. but he will have lots of help. It is amazing to me how close all these teams are in the aspect of winning and losing. He who executes as we did in winning the NIT and thus far at this Dance wins.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Talent KU has in abundance... But talent is overrated, Mental Toughness Extra Effort and heart is what matters. And we will show it to ku anytime anywhere. If only they will accept.
        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Now the Jayhawkers, the Blue Jays and the Wildcats will be pulling and cheering for our Shocks? Well, at least some of them will. We know the real Valley fans are pulling for us because we make their Programs more money every time we win.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Wichita State University posted on Facebook "And just like that, we're the only team from the Sunflower state left. #watchus" and the KU fans flipped **** on it saying it was in horrible taste and embarrassing. KU fans sure got butthurt real quick.

WSU then followed up with "To be clear, we were definitely rooting for the Jayhawks! The more Kansas teams, the better."

I would've preferred a follow up of "**** KU and all you crybabies."

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Wichita State University posted on Facebook "And just like that, we're the only team from the Sunflower state left. #watchus" and the KU fans flipped **** on it saying it was in horrible taste and embarrassing. KU fans sure got butthurt real quick.

WSU then followed up with "To be clear, we were definitely rooting for the Jayhawks! The more Kansas teams, the better."

I would've preferred a follow up of "**** KU and all you crybabies."
                Typical KU fans. They should just stick to their own fan sites...etc. they are always more concerned about everyone else. Just like the chicken hawk thing during a WSU CELEBRATION FOR WSU FANS as well as Weber's comments during a K STATE CELEBRATION FOR K STATE FANS. I swear they need to concern themselves with other things than infiltrating other fans business
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
                  Talent KU has in abundance... But talent is overrated, Mental Toughness Extra Effort and heart is what matters. And we will show it to ku anytime anywhere. If only they will accept.
                  THIS. THIS THIS THIS. "WE PLAY A FUNNY GAME...WHERE PASSION TRIUMPHS EMOTION!"
                  **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

I feel for the true KU fans, of which there are a ton. I don't wish any ill will toward them. They are just collateral damage in the ill will many WSU fans feel toward KU for past trangressions. I like Self, he is a good coach. I like their players they have now. They seem like decent kids. I really like Releford as a player.

But like a lot on here, I shed no tears for KU, ever. They are the rich kid that has everything and invents **** to cry about in order to get sympathy. Like the color of their new beamer being white instead of black.

It's just hard to really give a ****. But likd I said, sorry to the true KU fans sucks that you lost. But KU will always be good, so.... Just wait a few months.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That was a very nice cigar. Hand rolled from Weston MO. It was important to smoke one from MO because there is nothing KU hates more than the Tigers.

Anyone want to accompany me to the Humidor out west to select Saturday nights victory stogie?

I feel adequately celebrated out for tonight...well let me finish this brandy first. Time to start bearing down on the Buckeyes. You are in the crosshairs Ohio ST

Let there be no question... The state of Kansas has not left the building just yet

Comment

Noe let's remove the "from Kansas" part of the title of this thread! #3more.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          That was a very nice cigar. Hand rolled from Weston MO. It was important to smoke one from MO because there is nothing KU hates more than the Tigers.

Anyone want to accompany me to the Humidor out west to select Saturday nights victory stogie?

I feel adequately celebrated out for tonight. Time to start bearing down on the Buckeyes. You are in the crosshairs Ohio ST
                          I was thinking about grabbing a victory cigar for tomorrow as well. Im not an afficionado, but what would you reccomend to accompany an El Lighto del Budweiser?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I was thinking about grabbing a victory cigar for tomorrow as well. Im not an afficionado, but what would you reccomend to accompany an El Lighto del Budweiser?
                            Haha probably a swisher for a bud light.

If we win tomorrow I will have to just go up a notch from mild to medium because #I AM NOT SATISFIED

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              A nice Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. V in a Maduro wrapper should suit the occasion well.

Comment

Working...
                              X