No announcement yet.

Official Shockers vs. LaSalle Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm on fire, then made a stupid play, and FVV at the scorer's table. Love that coach does not accept stupid shots regardless of how well you've done in the past few possessions.

HEYYY!!!! AN ASTRONAUT!!!!!!!
    Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Too big a hurry to shoot. The clock can be your ally if you burn at least 20-25 seconds every possession.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker51 View Post
        Is White hurt?
        Was walking with a boot earlier in the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
          Too big a hurry to shoot. The clock can be your ally if you burn at least 20-25 seconds every possession.
          I know, you'd think that we were the team that needs to make quick buckets.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker51 View Post
            Is White hurt?
            Sort of. A foot issue. He can play but this clearly isn't a good matchup for him so might as well give his foot some rest.

Comment

• We need FVV back in the game.....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• we need to work out whatever the hell we need to work out now.

pardon my forward looking but we have a war coming up on Saturday

Comment

• Shoxs need to get some stops and seal this deal right now!!! I can feel the Elite 8, I can taste it, and we are NOT satisfied but we are still playing MTXE angry
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Let's get EO in for some D/rebounding and close this sucker out.

Comment

• Armstead is not satisfied!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• It's all about defense now. Six more minutes of the same.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ok Fred... that is not what I had in mind...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• EO is in there to block shots. Get rebounds, and commit stupid fouls.

Comment

• Harlan got Fred's last name right!!! Holy cow!

Comment

• Mary had a little lamb her fleece was black and yellow!!!! Baker will own Craft!!

Comment

Working...
                                X