Ohio State vs. Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
    You can't be giving teams free time outs like that unless it is clear clock error that is flat out BS and why Davidson lost.
    I agree, how many .1 second clock error happened through out the game?

Comment

Is it just me, or does sean miller look like a young Jackie Gleason?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I was so mad at that BS timeout to check the clock I couldn't even celebrate the win it took the life out of the great ending to that game.

Ok guys your turn to kick butt go Wichita State!!!!!!!!!!!!
        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
          I was so mad at that BS timeout to check the clock I couldn't even celebrate the win it took the life out of the great ending to that game.

Ok guys your turn to kick butt go Wichita State!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Congratulations. Who ya gonna root for when the Shox win?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Glad its OSU. Arizona looked really fast. Not sure we could keep-up with them. Plus we should always want to play the higher seed.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
              Glad its OSU. Arizona looked really fast. Not sure we could keep-up with them. Plus we should always want to play the higher seed.
              Speak for yourself. Even if we beat the 1 and 2 we still had a "Soft" region.

Give me who we match up better with.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                Speak for yourself. Even if we beat the 1 and 2 we still had a "Soft" region.

Give me who we match up better with.
                Fine HAPPY. I'll speak for myself. Arizona looked really fast. I'm not sure I could keep-up with them. Feel better now? So you think it's a soft region. So what. Should WSU just quit because the other teams are not up to YOUR standards. Seems to me that would be a good reason to want to play the highest seeded team possible. Logically speaking, if I think a team is to fast for WSU, then it's not a good match-up. OSU is the better match-up.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                X