No announcement yet.

The Big Show weighs in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my cup of tea, but I know The Big Show is everywhere. Hell send him a whole box of WSU PLAY ANGRY t-shirts officially from the office of AD Sexton. I bet he'd be giving them away to all his buddies. Might even see him wear one on tv. Walking down the runway to the ring. During an interview. After that, alot of Big Show fans might just want their own WSU PLAY ANGRY t-shirt.

OH YEAH BABY. THE WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY WHEATSHOCKERS GO WORLD WIDE WITH THE BIG SHOW
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I had a similar thought. But what size does he wear? How many Xs are in that one? He's a large man.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

another one on #50

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/ncaa-tournament-paul-wight-wwe-big-show-wichita-state-athletic-start-032713?
        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Can we please have The Big Show guest appear as WuShock on Saturday?

I would settle for him wearing an MTXE shirt, but a 7'+ WuShock weighing 400 pounds would be an image I would never forget

Comment

Working...
          X