Shocks vs Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Bradley

Shocks may not be catching Bradley at the best time as they are coming off of their win over Illinois State in which Daniel Ruffin made his return to action and contributed 11 points in 24 minutes of action off of the bench.

My guess he may very well start the game against the Shocks.

Hopefully, we will catch the Braves on a bad shooting night.

We will also need several guys to step up with better than average games if the Shocks are going to have a chance and we have to have our main guys stay out of foul trouble.

:goshocks:

First half: :yahoo:

Second half: :whistle:

Last 30 seconds: :cry:

Drive home: :rant:

Comment

Two Bradley Players suspended.

Comment

A little more information

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          sucks for them good for us, maybe they just felt bad that we are shorthanded

:wsu_posters:
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Wilson plays 28 minutes a game and was averaging just over 10 points. He had started 19 out of 20 games. The other player averages 3+ points.

The infraction happened last weekend. Wilson played against the Redbirds on Wednesday. The Bradley/Redbird rivalary means a lot.

A sportswriter opined that there should have been a suspension after Coach Les said the matter was closed.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
              Wow, we might have actually caught a break. Maybe the basketball gods are starting to feel sorry for us.

Comment

I'll believe that when something good actually happens to us, not something bad to someone else.

:wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  I'll believe that when something good actually happens to us, not something bad to someone else.

:wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                  Yeah, whoever plays in their place will probably be 1 for 24 from 3pt land and then will go 7 for 7 against WSU.

Comment

Here's the deal. FSF is a fan that picked us to win 21 total, and a top 3 finish in the Mo. There is no surrendering with this team. We need a sweep. We need a break. We need a win. Winning is fun. Winninig get's us moving forward. There are some players that have a chance to now shine due to circumstances and show us they can and will step up to the pump. The ball will bounce our way in this victory. :good:

WSU 52 :wsu_posters: :drum: the sweep in on!!! :bball_spin:

Bradley 51.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

They lose two and still have more available players.

This could get ugly...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Chalk this one up as a win for us .

Why might you ask

well...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERthFAsiQLY

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                          Chalk this one up as a win for us .

Why might you ask

well...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERthFAsiQLY
                          Nice... De La Soul is da bomb diggity! For reals!!!

Comment

ASM--that was a huge "pick-us-up" jam. We need the basketball gods to bring in Mr. Sprink-a-ler tonight and find a way to get us this sweep!!! We need a win as the desert needs the rain. An ugly win is totally acceptable! If not, we will keep scatching and clawing into the next game as we build for the future.

We were on the mountain top for a Sweet 16 Season-- and it continued unto last Season for around 9 games--then there was Sin City---from there, we were hurled into the depths of the Valley. Now we have a Coach that can and will march us back to the basketball promised land Dance. There will be some detours, woes, and hard times to continue to face along the way. Our foes are digging on this. We have some breaking news for them!!! No "1 and done" for this Program!!!!!!!

Because hark! Wait! Pay-back-- days will come some day!!! Some fine Saturday, we will revisit that mountain top. The reinforcements are coming with more on the way. We Shocker fans will follow our team no matter how rocky the road becomes along the way. But we know where we are heading some fine Sat. in the future. And when we get there we will play THIS Jam and remember the words of Jackie Gleason who used to say something like------"HOW SU--WEET IT IS MR. SPRINK----A---LER---It's Sat-ur-day!!!!!!! :good:

Comment

bump to reply 14=7+7!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X