No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a conflict and will miss this game. I'm holding my ticket in my hand as I type :D but I think I know who I'm giving it to. If we win this game, maybe I'll skip all the rest?? 8) :lol:
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I'm gonna say we go down tonight by the score of 64-61.

Sadly, I'll be watching from home as I couldn't find a single ticket on the marketplace and can't seem to get a GA. I'll still do a little yelling and screaming. See you all on the flip side. I've got work to do.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

71964 01/26/08
        07:05 PM BRADLEY 1 0 Sec. U:123, Row 25 $20.00 01/26/08
        03:05 PM

Comment

Thanks Sauce. I just never have any luck when I check it out myself. Luckily I'd looked at the clock wrong earlier and had about an extra hour before I had to leave to officiate. It's been purchased and I WILL be there.

I love you man
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Shox surge to a 25 point half-time lead and win by 15.

Comment

Shox- 68
              Braves- 56

Things finally go right for us and a little streak is going to be in the making.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
              Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Sorry for the lack of an introduction, but I am a Bradley fan visiting your board.

Originally posted by SB Shock
                Originally posted by WuDrWu
                I'll believe that when something good actually happens to us, not something bad to someone else.

:wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                Yeah, whoever plays in their place will probably be 1 for 24 from 3pt land and then will go 7 for 7 against WSU.
                About those players...Theron Wilson is a great player, and he has had many great games recently (including one for 28 points). Tyrone Cole-Scott is fast, but his shooting percentage is horrible (I think its around 25%), and so is his free-throw percentage (around 62%). We will be affected negatively by Wilson being suspended, but the loss of Cole-Scott for this game probably won't affect anything.

In, it looks like we might have more of an inside game tonight from those players. Even the beat writer for the local paper said that "To compensate for the loss of Wilson, the Braves' second-leading rebounder, the Braves will turn to Rashad Austin, Sam Singh and likely Will Egolf for inside minutes." Neither of them (especially Rashad Austin and Will Egolf) have played very much, but the few times Austin has played on the court, he has had a very good inside presence (and is also a good free-throw shooter). In addition, we have a 7'0" player named David Collins, who hasn't appeared much either. Jim Les (Bradley's coach) seems to love a 4-guard offense, but when the 3's aren't falling, we're in trouble. Maybe he'll do something different tonight.

Anyways, whenever we aren't playing you, :goshocks: , but tonight (and whenever we play you), I will be rooting for the Braves. :)

P.S. If you want to visit our fan board, the url is http://www.bradleyfans.com, and the thread about the game is right here.

Comment

Welcome, JAB. Friendly and personable goes a long ways these days and it's nice to have you aboard.

I think we all realize that if both teams play to their potential, BU is going to come out on top.

The Shocks are going to (as they have all year) rely on their defense, guts and preparedness to try and sneak out one at the end.

We cannot outscore anyone and with the depleted lineup, cannot out-depth anyone either.

You'll get a fight from us, as aside from a couple of games, these guys have shown no quit despite being outgunned at every turn.

Good luck, hope nobody gets hurt tonight.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Working...
                  X