Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Salle vs. Ole Miss

Who would you rather match up against?

I'd like to play Ole Miss. I'd love to see how Mr. Henderson reacts to being suffocated by Mr. Cotton.

I don't care. We beat either team. Although shutting Henderson up would be great.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

my Sycamores beat Ole Miss, so I want to see the Shox beat them too!

Comment

It would be interesting to see if the Shockers defense could get between Henderson's ears.

Seriously, though, I think Ole Miss is a better team but LaSalle has found its groove this week and may win. I think I would rather play a bit more predictable Ole Miss, though.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I wanna see that d-bag Henerson wearing some cotton
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I would rather not play Henderson, but come what may, the shockers can win. Weems 2.0
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I'll roll the dice against anyone at this point.

Comment

First, beating a BCS program is so much more enjoyable. Second, the SEC was down this year while the A 10 rocked it. I think LaSalle is better prepared to play against teams like us instead of Ole Miss. Third, LaSalle runs a very quick lineup (4 guards) that could pose problems by dribble driving, slashing, and moving past screens for open looks. Lastly, although I like MH's antics, energy and enthusiasm I want to see the Shox put the duct tape over his mouth.

Comment

I want Henderson! I want Henderson! We showed what these guns can do in Salt Lake City, This spring, Los Angeles, The Staples Center, Henderson/Shockers: The war on the shore!!

Comment

If we play Ole Miss, Henderson WILL NOT wish he was in the "Land of Cotton"...

Look away, look away, look away... Cotton DUNKS!!!!
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Ole Miss

Comment

As others have said...give me Marshall Henderson please. The buildup hype for that one would be so delicious.

Comment

Ole Miss just because they are BCS.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I want Ole Miss. If that punk Henderson even tries a jersey pull-up, I will be there with my trusty wire cutters and snip those nipples right off his sleazy chest.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              I want Ole Miss. If that punk Henderson even tries a jersey pull-up, I will be there with my trusty wire cutters and snip those nipples right off his sleazy chest.
                              Why don't you just hit him in the grapes with your Taylor Made?

Comment

Working...
                              X