Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gregg marshall possibly leaving for ucla?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is an obvious troll from MVCfans. He simply combined shoxrox's username with mine from that site and voila, instant Shocker fan facade.

No more posts in this thread please. In fact, a lock may be in order.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
      OP is an obvious troll from MVCfans. He simply combined shoxrox's username with mine from that site and voila, instant Shocker fan facade.

No more posts in this thread please. In fact, a lock may be in order.
      I agree
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Might happen, Might not happen. But as the good Dr always says. ENJOY THE RIDE!!!! We're going to LA with a great chance to got ATL. It's quite a ride, and I'm loving it.

Comment

Relax folks, Gregg IS going to the home of UCLA next week for about 4 days...for a visit. He is required to in order to get to Atlanta the next week.

Comment

The troll is obvious. He's only just signed up and made one dumbass post.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Didn't want to say anything yet, but I have really good connections to Hutchinson and Greg has accepted $3 miilion a year to coach Hutch Juco and replace Steve Eck. the Dillon's family money is behind it and he can commute. DAMN Blue Dragons. Why did Gregg have to be so good with Juco transfers?
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                Didn't want to say anything yet, but I have really good connections to Hutchinson and Greg has accepted $3 miilion a year to coach Hutch Juco and replace Steve Eck. the Dillon's family money is behind it and he can commute. DAMN Blue Dragons. Why did Gregg have to be so good with Juco transfers?
                Damn it. I knew this would happen. DAMN YOU HUTCHINSON! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!

Comment

Periods and paragraph breaks are awesome, especially for a troll seeking to not look actually like a troll.

Disappointed posters actually responded in this thread in a serious manner.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                    I hate to be a negative nancy but I feel as if this question must be asked...with the recent firing of ucla's coach and wsu making it to the sweet 16 this seems as if an opportune time for gregg marshall to possibly explore greener pastures and as he has stated before "the only way I see myself leaving is for a special situation" with this remark this is no doubt in my mind that gregg marshall has higher aspersions and givin the recent departure of Creighton from the mvc who knows what direction this conference may be heading in, ucla may offer a form of some type of stability
                    and it isn't like ucla heads arnt scouting him http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...coach-at-ucla/ so now I must ask, thoughts?
                    My thoughts?

Boy, punctuation, grammar and spelling skills really are a lost art these days. It really says a lot about the education system in this country. President Obama should come up with some federally mandated and unfunded program to research and fix this problem.

That is all.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Although UCLA is a 'blue blood' program, IMO they sit last in terms of status of all 'blue bloods' at present time. I don't see GM and his family adopting the west coast life style and enjoying it either. I was more concerned with GM to South Carolina than to UCLA. Besides, you just can a coach who just won you the regular season title, had a 65 percent winning percentage and has 3 Final Fours under his belt doesn't exactly put pressure on the next guy does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                        My thoughts?

Boy, punctuation, grammar and spelling skills really are a lost art these days. It really says a lot about the education system in this country. President Obama should come up with some federally mandated and unfunded program to research and fix this problem.

That is all.
                        Not trying to be a devils advocate because I hate this thread, but I will at least say that my predictive text on my phone causes me to make all kinds of errors that I may not bother to fix every time.

Aside from that...did I mention I hate this tread. Just about every article in the eagle before the game addresses this issue.

Comment

I hate to be a negative nancy but I feel as if this question must be asked...with the recent firing of ucla's coach and wsu making it to the sweet 16 this seems as if an opportune time for gregg marshall to possibly explore greener pastures and as he has stated before "the only way I see myself leaving is for a special situation" with this remark this is no doubt in my mind that gregg marshall has higher aspersions and givin the recent departure of Creighton from the mvc who knows what direction this conference may be heading in, ucla may offer a form of some type of stability
                          and it isn't like ucla heads arnt scouting him http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...coach-at-ucla/ so now I must ask, thoughts?
                          Your wife left for my balls, but I flicked her away like a gnat.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Get a rope. What an ignorant thread.

Comment

No one moves to L.A. or one its suburbs on purpose.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Coach Marshall has already found his dream job. I expect him to stay here until he retires.

Comment

Working...
                                X