Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The outpouring of congratulations from other Valley fans is.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The outpouring of congratulations from other Valley fans is.......

...........just overwhelming.

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    ...........just overwhelming.
    Who cares...

Unlike Turg I believe Marshall will build off this and Gonzaga/Memphis the **** outta the MVC.

Comment

I really don't care other than we are helping their low budget athletic programs.

We are the team they love to hate.

Comment

We are making Valley Teams lots of loot by winning. Elite 8 sounds real good for now and I am glad lots of people are on board with us. We still play these games 1 at a time and I still think we are still not at the crest of our peaking and winning this Season. We have entered a place all teams want to visit but few ever make it here.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Remember the 90's. It makes no sense to belittle congratulations. I like the Valley. Always have and always will. It's been VERY stable for a long time. I'm not really crazy about moving to some conference that changes half of their teams every year and might fold at any time.

Comment

Valley teams don't really care except their coaches maybe be able to afford upgrade on their rental cars.

Comment

It helps them pay their coaches...it helps us give ours a bigger bonus...

Comment

Time to enjoy the praise and learn to be good winners. Why is it so hard to believe that the rest of the valley can be sincere in their congratulations?
                “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

Most of them are just happy about the money.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsnut View Post
                    Time to enjoy the praise and learn to be good winners. Why is it so hard to believe that the rest of the valley can be sincere in their congratulations?
                    I was being sarcastic. Other than a cool Drake fan and a odd ball here and there it has been deafly quiet.

What caused you to come out of the woodwork all of the sudden?

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Other than a cool Drake fan and a odd ball here and there it has been deafly quiet.

What caused you to come out of the woodwork all of the sudden?
                      Missed the sarcasm. Sorry.

Out of the woodwork? I don't know, heard something about a game today.
                      “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsnut View Post
                        Missed the sarcasm. Sorry.

Out of the woodwork? I don't know, heard something about a game today.
                        Fair enough. BTW Drake fans are seriously my favorites. Who do the Geese hire?

Comment

I will take the pats on the backs. Gotta learn to win with class. Hell, saw on twitter even Creighton fans in their team hotel chanted MVC...MVC....while watching us win on the TV in the hotel bar. And they aren't getting any money and leaving the conference and still did that. I like the congratulations, it's all good. Doesn't change my personal feelings....but I will take it regardless
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

WTF does my post have to do with winning classy? It would be nice just to have a few fans trickle over and congratulate Shocker Nation.
                            I certainly have made those gestures to other schools in our league. Guess I could go read all the other boards and pick out the compliments.

Comment

WTF does my post have to do with winning classy? It would be nice just to have a few fans trickle over and congratulate Shocker Nation.
                              I certainly have made those gestures to other schools in our league. Guess I could go read all the other boards and pick out the compliments.
                              Lol quit being so sensitive. Do we really need anyone to come over and stroke our egos?
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X