Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    I have not watched really any KU this year, say I ask:

Is Elijah Johnson really as loose a cannon as he was in this game? Goodness, Self couldn't find anyone else to handle the ball on the last possession? One more quick questions, has anyone claimed MacLemore at the lost and found? He has been missing since about the 5 minute mark in regulation.
    Got saddled with 4 fouls, and had to sit out a large majority of that stretch. Broke whatever momentum he had.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Now THAT is funny as hell...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• OFF TOPIC:

I'm sorry to all you Johnson County shocker fans - you guys are great and I don't want to insult your county...but there are some straight up assholes from that county and most(all) of them go to KU. Some of the most ignorant people I've ever met come from there.

Never met a more entitled group of people and coming from a small town it shocked me.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• image.jpg

Comment

• Now I can root for Florida Gulf Coast with impunity. Great night of hoops.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              OFF TOPIC:

I'm sorry to all you Johnson County shocker fans - you guys are great and I don't want to insult your county...but there are some straight up assholes from that county and most(all) of them go to KU. Some of the most ignorant people I've ever met come from there.

Never met a more entitled group of people and coming from a small town it shocked me.
              If you were raised in a bubble, you would appear ignorant to the rest of the world too... most of them are quite nice. It's just that they were raised to believe that the Shockers, like the moon landing is a myth and did not really happen..

Comment

• I grew up cheering for KU, but something happened...I find myself excited when they lose rather than when they win. Something happened. Oh yeah, I went to Wichita State, and I'm effin' FULL of Shocker pride!

Side note...currently trending worldwide on twitter: Rock Choke Jayhawk
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

• I was just given reliable intel that KU players were asked to throw the game so that if WSU made it to the championship game they wouldn't have to play us. They calculated that if they waited until the elite eight or final four it would be too obvious. Will post more as additional facts come in.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Hey, at least it was not a Non-BCS school chokin those chickens.

Comment

• Cleanthony Early ‏@Clearly_BallLyf 3m
                      Always remember #TheGrindDontStop slow your Comments down pick your Grind Up

on that note, I am done with the comments about the Michigan game...

Comment

• Hahaha. Schedule us up KluckU and all this silliness goes away.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I was just given reliable intel that KU players were asked to throw the game so that if WSU made it to the championship game they wouldn't have to play us. They calculated that if they waited until the elite eight or final four it would be too obvious. Will post more as additional facts come in.
                          Now THAT is some funny stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            I didn't know until this week that he is PJ Cousinard's cousin...
                            Played a huge part in DW coming to WSU.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Heaven forbid we get bounced tomorrow, I'm going to assume most if not all of you will still pay attention to the NCAA. Besides, us do you have a preference of wo you would cheer for to win it all if you had to pick right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X