No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know who's more at fault. Elijah Johnson for being a complete bonehead for most of that game, or Bill Self for giving him the ball after all those turnovers with the game on the line.

I have huge respect for Self, but he's got to kicking himself letting that one slip away.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Heaven forbid we get bounced tomorrow, I'm going to assume most if not all of you will still pay attention to the NCAA. Besides, us do you have a preference of wo you would cheer for to win it all if you had to pick right now?
      Easy! Florida Gulf Coast.

Comment

• Oh and Dunk City is up 9-4 on the Gators right now!
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• FGCU might be the team I least want to play in the National Championship.

Comment

Heaven forbid we get bounced tomorrow, I'm going to assume most if not all of you will still pay attention to the NCAA. Besides, us do you have a preference of wo you would cheer for to win it all if you had to pick right now?
            If we get bounced tomorrow I won't watch another game until next year. In fact, last night's win has made me so happy, I have flirted with the idea of recording all future games (including tomorrow's) and checking ahead of time if we win or not. If we lose I don't have to watch it and my last memories of the year will be blowing out La Salle for the Elite 8. It's a good plan but kind of chicken ****.

Naww... I'm sure I will be watching live tomorrow at a bar.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Ohio State!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• FGCU up 15-4
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                  FGCU up 15-4
                  Those auto bids shouldn't be allowed in the tournament. They take up slots that could go to BCS schools.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• KU fans' true colors regarding WSU will start showing through now.

Comment

if there was local team left, I would root for them, even the one that just lost.... Unless there was still a non-BCS team left. If not that, Ohio State. If not them, Louisville...
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
                        KU fans' true colors regarding WSU will start showing through now.
                        You are correct. I said as much in another thread. Some will pretend to enjoy our success as long as it is below theirs...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• The name of the school does not start with a "B".............however, if I'm not mistaken, Beilein does.....just sayin.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Florida Gulf Coast.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Jimmie Tramel ‏@JimmieTramel 8m
                              Disappointed that FGCU is a "new" program and chose such a common nickname (Eagles). Better: Tourist Trappers.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I think Id pull for Michigan State. I gotta say, Im a Tom Izzo fan.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X