Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    LaSalle up 35-16 now over Kansas State.

New Mexico is already out. Our destiny is in our own hands.
    Don't get excited about playing a little school over a so-called major school. The name on the shirt matters little in the later rounds of the NCAA tournament. Think back to how we were all making plans for an Elite 8 when George Mason took us to the wood shed.. yet again in the Sweet 16. There will be no easy outs from here on..

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      If I were an Evansville fan I'd want CU's money so I could buy new jocks for the team, or maybe some new tires for the 1984 Greyhound Bus the team uses to travel.

I'd have far greater satisfaction knowing CU's money went towards helping pay HCGM $2M next year, than watching our lame duck conference foe lose embarrassing today. CU is the Big East's embarrassment now--what's the fun in that?
      Absolutely. I'll gladly take their NCAA money, I just wouldn't say it publicly. Our NCAA thread on the MVC board was full of NIU and IndySt fans verbally salivating over the prospect of us winning. They were even calculating how much our win would pay them. It's enough to turn your stomach. Fk we need to leave this conference.

P.S.

Have you noticed all the well-wishes and kindness being shown toward us by the rest of the Valley lately? It's no coincidence. They know we are the only thing holding this conference back from tipping into the abyss.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; March 22, 2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Slo-Mo just got posterized like the sloth he is.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Slo-Mo just got posterized like the sloth he is.

T

His hands didn't even get higher than the Cincinnati player's head.

Comment

• La Salle can't hit a shot in the second half. Only up 10 now.

Comment

• Come on Cretin's. Come on MildCats.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• The Cincinnati Bearcats have decided to stop for a game of basketball on their way to the beach. Playing in the black swim trunks. they trail Creighton by with 5:42 to go...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kawwsu77 View Post
                  Who picked out the uniforms for Cincinnati? I thought our gray and yellow uniforms were bad.
                  Those pajamas are embarrassing on TV.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The Explorers are wandering in the desert with no water or a compass in the 2nd half. What do they have like 4 points?
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Refs swallowing the whistle here at the end of Creighton-Cincy.

Comment

• Cincy's uniforms are the most hideous thing I have seen in a very long time.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Announcer just states SoW hasn't played against a tough defensive team like Cincy in the Valley.
                          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                            Announcer just states SoW hasn't played against a tough defensive team like Cincy in the Valley.
                            These announcers are NBA guys. I doubt they've watched a minute of Valley basketball.

Comment

• We must beat the Zags. We want the MildCats.

Comment

• McDermott is about to get the flagrant 1 for the elbow to the head. Cincinnati could make this close.

Nevermind, they missed both free throws.

Comment

Working...
                                X