Does Creighton trading up and leaving the MVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Creighton trading up and leaving the MVC

without a marquee program put it at risk of contraction? I've heard rumblings on the East coast that NCAA powers that be may push for a serious limitation in the number of conferences receiving auto bids to the NCAA tournament. This may force the hand of several schools, which may ultimately lead to the demise of multiple conferences. I would presume that most of the northern MVC schools would find a new home in a different, expanded conference, especially for schools with rich basketball traditions like Indiana State. My question for the board is what would this mean for schools like WSU or MSU?

Without a marquee program? Go pound sand.

Comment

Nice attempt at someone trolling. It's not Mat because there aren't the usual 20 to 30 spelling errors.

Lock it up @_kai_:

Comment

Please, please tell me this is really Matt Perrault and not someone just pretending to be him. There are so many questions I want answered. For instance, with CU going to the Big East, will he sue Xavier for stealing his "White Out" idea? Which school will he insist does not have a rivalry with CU? How much will he charge for the "premium information" that Georgetown will try to run the league?

Please, please, please let this be real!

EDIT: @WuDrWu: - don't kill my hopes, man!
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Oh please. Not once have I ever claimed responsibility for the growing "white out" trend amongst all universities. I only began the tradition at Creighton, and it has been an overwhelming success. The fact that it is gaining major traction after I implemented it at Creighton might only be a coincidence.

Comment

The mvc still has its marquee program in WSU so I don't think its in danger of contraction. Cretin was in danger of being relegated to the "rest of the pack" status so its good they will be someone else's *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Perrault View Post
              Oh please. Not once have I ever claimed responsibility for the growing "white out" trend amongst all universities. I only began the tradition at Creighton, and it has been an overwhelming success. The fact that it is gaining major traction after I implemented it at Creighton might only be a coincidence.
              So what do I owe you for that premium info? Do you take paypal?
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

What the frick. We playing a big game now.
                In the fast lane

Comment

He's probably trying to drum something up to keep Creighton from dropping him like a hot potato. They traded up conferences, might as well trade in this jerk for a better model.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    So what do I owe you for that premium info? Do you take paypal?
                    If you play in his March Madness contest you can get it for free for a year. (You would be guaranteed to win nobody on the Blue Jay Underground want to enter)

Comment

If that really is Matilda, it only shows how big a tool he is to come here with that crap as we're in the middle of an NCAA tournament win.

I would call him a douche, but douches clean. Matilda only dirties.

Comment

Creighton is no longer a member of the valley. I say don't feed to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          If that really is Matilda, it only shows how big a tool he is to come here with that crap as we're in the middle of an NCAA tournament win.

I would call him a douche, but douches clean. Matilda only dirties.
                          his timing is a little off with the thumping that WSU just gave the Big East/ACC school on the national stage.

Comment

Unless kai runs an ip address check and it comes back to some no-name town in New Hampshire, it's not him. I doubt it is, but rather some butt-hurt sCUm fan looking to come here and hoping to see us giving them praises and well-wishes on their move to mediocrity.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Don't blame us. Whoever this is pulled the same **** on the Underground board yesterday and got laughed off.

Comment

Working...
                              X