No announcement yet.

Shockers vs. Panthers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a radio station somewhere carrying a postgame press conference?

Comment

• One team just got beat by 18 and had to hear speculation during the game that their coach was leaving. Glad I'm not a Pittsburgh fan right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        Geez, I completely forgot to listend to Shocker Radio... just catching the interviews
        I listened to Mike and Bob and muted the TV. They had things synced up pretty well. BTW, I really enjoy Bob Hull as a CA.

Comment

• This seemed a lot like the VCU game earlier this season. Hard for us to score but we got a lead and never relinquished it. Of course, VCU put up more of a fight.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Armstead, Early help Wichita State bounce Pitt
            Expert recap and game analysis of the Wichita State Shockers vs. Pittsburgh Panthers NCAAM game from March 21, 2013 on ESPN.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I must say I was rather amused reading all the tweets about what an upset this was...anyone who has watched the Shox know what they're capable of! They came to play today!

Comment

• Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 37m
                It's not often a team goes 2 for 20 from the three-point line and wins by 18. Wichita State. Sharpie.

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas 36m
                Wichita State was strong. Pittsburgh was embarrassing. One team played Big East basketball, and it was Wichita State. What a beatdown.

Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulSuellentrop 49m
                Like Baker in the game. Good passer. I think Marshall just called a play called "Scott City."

Myron Medcalf ‏@MedcalfByESPN 1h
                Wichita State is just the better team.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• How do we earn respect? We beat a solid team like Pitt by 18 when we are picked to lose. March Madness has only just begun and our beloved Shocks are plenty angry and on a mission baby!!!!!!! The skeptics will spill a tear in their beer and their incorrect bracket.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Pitt's leading scorer, Tray Woodall, missed his first four shots and finished with two points. He shot 1 of 12, including 0 of 5 from beyond the arc, with five turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      You're so full of crap, I love it!!
                      as forevershockerfan might say: muahahaha!

got 'ya back, tray woodall. that truck that just ran over you is called tekele.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        How do we earn respect?
                        The answer to that is very easy. (Said, not done). The opportunity will present itself on Saturday.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                          OK....I have tried to be nice, but DW just put the Shocks in a deep hole by failing to execute a basic high school 2 on 1 fast break. That foul is on him.
                          Doug G got this break down on d-will right. It's one of the things he is inconsistent at executing.
                          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Article by Dickie V

Wichita State felt the Missouri Valley Conference was underrated, and the Shockers went out and backed that up by blowing out Pitt in the Round of 64.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Throw out the shooting. Every other aspect of our game was solid, solid, solid. The chin in your chest defense was terrific. We are in advance mode.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by RefChick View Post
                                I must say I was rather amused reading all the tweets about what an upset this was...anyone who has watched the Shox know what they're capable of! They came to play today!
                                Absolutely. This clearly was not an uspet. The clearly superior team won even though it didn't have it's best shooting game. Hopefully, the guys have that our of their sytem. We will have to shoot better to beat Gonazaga.

Comment

Working...
                                X