Shockers vs. Panthers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're damn right that was a whoopin'
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• haha Gottlieb just said we whooped them! Yeaah!!! Go Shox!!! :poster_wu:

Comment

• I can't wait to go home and watch the whole thing from start to finish. I saw all but the last 4 minutes of the 2nd half. The guys played tremendous during that stretch. They were loose and enjoying themselves. Playing with purpose.

I think I knew we had it for good when we broke their press and Cle finished with a dunk. That moment I felt it for sure. Not just feeling good about our chances, I knew it.

Love this team!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That neck cracking sound is due to heads turning all around the country. Shocks oh my Shocks.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• 5 steals for Tekele and made Woodall look silly.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              We wanted some Early--who is never late--and what did we get? The announcer just called it a whuppin---what we got was Armstud, Hall, and Early leading us and all angry playing Shocks.
              No, it was before the game was over and they were saying how "it looks like WSU might move on to round of 32" , meanwhile being up 10+, with 1 minute left.

Comment

• What we got working here is a History lesson from the Seton Hall win. Now the Zags have to be Tennessee from that same Dance? Oops, they have not even earned their way in yet. We will wait and see the madness transpire.

No matter what the masses thought would happen on their bracket today, we not only won, but got some nice Pub. Future recruits, are you watching?
                Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 22, 2013, 05:49 PM.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• The game wound up being a blowout but it could have been a lot worse for Pitt-h. We didn't play our best by a long shot.

Comment

• Man these guys like creating new threads. Funny stuff.

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      What we got working here is a History less from the Seton Hall win. Now the Zags have to be Tennessee from that same Dance? Oops, they have not even earned their way in yet. We will wait and see the madness transpire.

No matter what the masses thought would happen on their bracket today, we not only won, but got some nice Pub. Future recruits, are you watching?
                      THIS!!!!

Comment

• Great job Shocks! Love the toughness you showed in winning by 18 when you could not hit anything from the outside. Hopefully, we have that out of our system.

Mal is the man. Cle is back. The Beast is still the Beast. And does anyone else have anyone as tough and hard as Cotton.

Now let's take this opportunity by the horns and bust it loose.

:poster_wu:

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                          Man these guys like creating new threads. Funny stuff.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/forum....id=538&style=2
                          Wow, new thread after new thread after new thread; all pulling their hair out.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                              Man these guys like creating new threads. Funny stuff.

pittsburgh.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=996&fid=538&style=2
                              What is that, 25-30 new threads?

Comment

• Full blown MELTDOWN by Pitt fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X