Clear All

• Originally posted by Belludi View Post
    Bustin bracket all over the world!!!
    Smart money was always on the Shox!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• None of the ESPN guys picked SHOX, although Bardo wanted to......
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Stupid announcers acting like the game is still in doubt.

Comment

• OK, back to work for an hour and then taking my college aged son out for HAPPY HOUR!!!!
          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Love these guys
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• V!

Comment

• Great win! Time to prepare for the next game and I can guarantee we won't be intimidated!
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• "That was a whoopin'"

Comment

• From 5 point underdog to 18 point winner!!!
                    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I thought Pitt might give us a little better game then that. Ha.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• proverbial whoopin on National TV says DG
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• We wanted some Early--who is never late--and what did we get? The announcer just called it a whuppin---what we got was Armstud, Hall, and Early leading us and all angry playing Shocks.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetDrakeFan View Post
                            Stupid announcers acting like the game is still in doubt.
                            I think you have this wrong they were talking about if Gonzaga beats Southern.
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Whoopin... yep...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Haven't seen defense like that since Cancun. Way to start off the Valley! Play defense like that and you'll best your next round opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X