No announcement yet.

Selection Sunday thread right here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interested to hear how/why we got a nine when the world world was predicting 10/11..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

We got some credit for our play missing starters. Great seed!

http://shockerbeat.com/wichita-state-basketball/compare_stats/pittsburgh
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        Very interested to hear how/why we got a nine when the world world was predicting 10/11..
        I remember in years past that 8-9-10-11 are interchangable

Comment

Well at least the NCAA cant screw us by taking out bedt player out if tgis game amirite?

Comment

Southern Miss about the only team with an argument for not getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              We couldn't have asked for a better chance in the west for a sweet 16. Two games the shox can win!
              Really? I disagree, but to each his own I suppose.

Comment

I like where we're at. You have to win no matter whom you play - Let's Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                  Where else would you rather be in the west? I don't want a part of Ohio State nor New Mexico. With what was left, this is do-able.

Now, having said that without greatly improved guard play we aren't winning anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    Well at least the NCAA cant screw us by taking out bedt player out if tgis game amirite?
                    Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop
                    Clevin Hannah still not eligible.

Comment

Kentucky goes from winning the national championship last year to not even making it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                        Southern Miss about the only team with an argument for not getting in.
                        I don't really see anyone else that got in that took their spot (so to speak). Normally there is a team that does that.

Comment

Possible matchup with Gonzaga? KO vs. EO.... definitely would like to see how EO could do...

Comment

OK, what day and time are we playing?

Comment

Winning our 1st game will transfer the bright lights to an even more intense, brilliant light in round 2. I am diggin on these winnable opportunities.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                                Gonzaga is awesome. But like they said in the show, they haven't played the same schedule as the rest of the 1's. Their best win is kstate.

Pitt will be tough too but I think I'm just digging the fact that I can really see some reasons for believing.

Comment

Working...
                                X