No announcement yet.

Rubber Match Game Thread CU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite the loss, we have a lot of reasons to be extremely proud of this team this year.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock;3

Despite the loss, we have a lot of reasons to be extremely proud of this team this year.
      yep

Comment

• Seeing numerous post games I am more convinced that given the right circumstance I might very well enjoy throat punching Bob Lutz. Not proud just sayin' and I would politely say as much in person given the opportunity. Bob is a niggling naysayer of negativity and it really shouldn't be that way. Only one post game question was about the future. Bizarre.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
          You mean 28 points for MA...FVV wasn't even close.
          Yes, me type so slow and compound that with something that I did not know till now that I said or meant. WOW--that was a spooky senior moment misprint of not 'the here and now' but rather something FVV will do in the near future? Dunno but my bad.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Yes, me type so slow and compound that with something that I did not know till now that I said or meant. WOW--that was a spooky senior moment misprint of not 'the here and now' but rather something FVV will do in the near future? Dunno but my bad.
            I like the "near future" piece...let's hope that near future is a week from Thursday or Friday. :)
            Go Shocks!!

Comment

• A thought to ponder as we move forward

Greg Shaheen ‏@gashaheen
              Road-Hardened:The national championship is won by 6 (or 7) games on the road. Only 68 teams have winning records on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                nah.. he's just being a little pouty because the shockers lost.
                Well uh... yah?

Let me guess, you're supposed to be thrilled with a loss?

You're deplorable.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cle definitely had a virus that prevented him from finding Wragge. Team played hard and Marcus gave us all he had and more.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• They didn't win the game but I couldn't be more proud of the way they battled this weekend. Great job fellas, you've got nothing to hang your heads about!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                      Great comeback at the end, but the last possession was handled badly.
                      No it wasn't. You can argue for calling the timeout to set up a play, but that comes at a cost.

Creighton can set up a defense or choose to foul, not even giving us a three ball opportunity.

You can argue strategy, but you can't say that playing it out was "handled badly".
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Hey KC, did you remember what time the game started today?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Same old broken record, what is it now, 27 straight years? It's become so common place, anger doesn't even enter the equation after a loss. Like I said before, at least we're dancing to make this loss easier to swallow. Although I see our RPI dropped to 40 (Thank you Charleston Southern for losing to a 15 - 20 Liberty team who won the auto bid).

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            No it wasn't. You can argue for calling the timeout to set up a play, but that comes at a cost.

Creighton can set up a defense or choose to foul, not even giving us a three ball opportunity.

You can argue strategy, but you can't say that playing it out was "handled badly".
                            +1

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              Same old broken record, what is it now, 27 straight years? It's become so common place, anger doesn't even enter the equation after a loss. Like I said before, at least we're dancing to make this loss easier to swallow. Although I see our RPI dropped to 40 (Thank you Charleston Southern for losing to a 15 - 20 Liberty team who won the auto bid).
                              I will gladly trade an Arch Madness trophy for a dance ticket. I feel good about our chances to advance in the Dance..

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                                Congratulations to a very talented Creighton team. Just wow. They are freakin' good.
                                BUT....so our my Shockers!!! I wouldn't be at all surprised to see either team in Elite 8 or Final 4.

GO SHOCKS!!!!
                                I would be happy with a 2-2 split with them this year

Comment

Working...
                                X