X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    here come the couch coaches
    Game, Blouses.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

• We should've hacked the **** out of Manigat. That is where we lost it. At worst its a three point lead and we have more time.

Comment

• Nobody wants to play MVC in the Dance.
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• I think our chances of winning a couple of games in the tournament are pretty good. We're not going to see another team shoot like Creighton does.

Comment

• Malcom

Malcolm Armstead, G 10-21 4-10 4-5 2 9 3 4 0 1 1 28

Last edited by jocoshock; March 10, 2013, 03:40 PM.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I thought we played at a pretty high level today, just a couple of mental breakdowns occured.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Effort id great, but at some point, you have to put the ball in the basket consistently, and we just dont do that.

Havent all year in conference.

Bring on the NCAA!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  I think our chances of winning a couple of games in the tournament are pretty good. We're not going to see another team shoot like Creighton does.
                  This.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• We were so close but so far away. Every Shock gave their all and I am proud of them all. We were down 63-50 with about 5 minutes left to play. A few throws here and there and some shots we missed we normally make. 42-41 on bounds and I thought they really hurt us on their offensive boards the 1st half.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
                      Two timeouts go into the locker room? What the ****? Why?
                      At least we.fot a shot off. In bounds plays haven't been our srong suit of late.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Was that D-Will's man that led to the Manigat layup? At least contest it or hell even foul the motha. Don't be soft and scared. That hurt.

Carl's near And 1 would have been huge too.

But I agree, why didn't we call a timeout at the end? Armstead was feeling it but once again that wasn't even a set 3 to tie it.

Proud of the comeback. Looked better on tv than where it was going..

Rest up and it's time to bust some brackets.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          At least we.fot a shot off. In bounds plays haven't been our srong suit of late.
                          I don't care...cross half court and call a timeout. Get Ron in there and then go for broke. Just letting the clock run...really??? really????
                          Go Shocks!!

Comment

• I think the difference in the game was where our defense let them shoot uncontested, wide open driveway shots. Take even ONE of those away and it's a different outcome.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              We should've hacked the **** out of Manigat. That is where we lost it. At worst its a three point lead and we have more time.
                              Exactly. This was a no brainier, IMO.

It puts the game back in Shockers control. Advantages:

Time
                              Offensive subs
                              Set play
                              A sexent chance you can win or tie with a two
                              Did I mention time?

Comment

• Once again, no sense of urgency bringing the ball up the court and getting up a shot. Oh well. Maybe next year with FVV.
                                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                                X