No announcement yet.

Rubber Match Game Thread CU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good show. Time to practice for dancing.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Cant argue with how we played. Looks good and I like whatever matchup we get first round unless its VCU or some **** like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        No timeout why?????
        They had 2 timeouts left.

Comment

• Great freaking effort. These guys don't quit. Hats off to Creighton even though I hate
          them.

Comment

• here come the couch coaches

Comment

• Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
              Cant argue with how we played. Looks good and I like whatever matchup we get first round unless its VCU or some **** like that
              Let Creighton have VCU.

Comment

• That should be a Go TO play for them.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• team rebound numbers?

Comment

• Been a shocker fan since the late 80's. Different coach, players and fans but same old shockers. Outside of 2006, some things never change. So frustrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      Because we can't run a successful play out of a TO.
                      Would have been great if it went in, but looking back, maybe we get more shooters in the game.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        team rebound numbers?
                        36-33
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Good game shox! Onward to the NCAA. CUn*s were on fire from three and they won.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I also sure would have loved to called a TO after getting the ball to halfcourt and got Baker and Wiggins in; but that's just me. Great game guys. Let's improve over the next couple of weeks and make a run.

Comment

• Like the last game against CU, hey made 4 more 3pt shots than we did. Unlike the last game, they NEEDED all of them to beat us. Last game they shot 70% to our 50%. This time 41% to our 33%. Disappointing, but not disappointed with our effort. They were fighters today.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Can't complain about that at all. Great game. Stayed strong till the end. Great season folks.

Pick and pop was there but ARMSTUD was dominant all game and cle was nonexistent. Credit cu for knowing to sell out on mal.

Comment

Working...
                                X