Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    BU will also be a Thursday team.

IL and DU are fighting for the last Friday game. If IL wins or DU loses then IL plays Friday. If IL Loses and DU wins then DU plays Friday. Bradley has the worst SoS in the conference and loses all tie-breakers between the three teams.

IL St is @ UNI
    DU is home vs SIU.

SIU with the second worst SoS in the league is going to be the 10 seed.
    Agreed, I was in the process of editing my post with some of these conclusions as you typed this.

Comment

I still really want to avoid ISUr on Friday. We would be a favorite in the game but far less of one than over BU or DU (like 60% vs 90% imo). Losing @ CU, ISUr losing @ UNI, and DU winning kind of sets up a nightmare scenario where we have to beat a motivated and athletic ISUr team Friday to make the tourney.

If ISUr is the 6 seed, I would be happy to face them in the semis should it come to that.

I think we will give CU all they want on Saturday, in which case I hope they get ISUr. At least our game is done first so I'll know who to root for.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Go Salukis

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Go Salukis
          if siu wins what does that do for wsu.

currently who will wsu play on friday?

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            if siu wins what does that do for wsu.

currently who will wsu play on friday?
            Keeps (kept) ISUr out of the 7-10 game and potentially our opponent on Friday. Now we play the winner of Missouri State and SIU.

Comment

Working...
            X