Non Conference Strength of Schedule Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Conference Strength of Schedule Update

By all accounts, we closed the gap with Creighton last night. The final tally is Friday night.

Doubt we catch them and hope it really doesn't matter. But there are games left to be played between now and then.

Won't matter much after we woodshed them on Saturday.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Looks like our NC SOS improved to 61 this morning and CU's sits at 44.

St. Mary's and Akron are propping CU's number up with gaudy winning percentages. They both have road games tonight.
      Last edited by Guest; February 27, 2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

dont think a few games this week is enough to close the gap, but i could be wrong. Dont matter anyways, Creighton getting spanked Saturday anyways
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't think it will take until Saturday before it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            dont think a few games this week is enough to close the gap, but i could be wrong. Dont matter anyways, Creighton getting spanked Saturday anyways
            Well considering the change just in the last week, I'd say anything could happen.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              Won't matter much after we woodshed them on Saturday.
              Woodshed or Woodfox them. As long as the result is a W, I am good either way... :poster_wu:
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

If DePaul beats Louisville tonight, I think we're golden! But in all seriousness there are some big games in the next couple of days that could make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  If DePaul beats Louisville tonight, I think we're golden! But in all seriousness there are some big games in the next couple of days that could make the difference.
                  Our probably has topped out other than maybe a few spots. Creighton's needs to nose dive.

Arizona State at UCLA

Utah at Cal

Nevada at Boise

Plus the aforementioned Akron and St Mary's games

Comment

You guys have incorrect information. See the link for more information. It appears we'll be the #1 seed no matter what with one more win.

Comment

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                      You guys have incorrect information. See the link for more information. It appears we'll be the #1 seed no matter what with one more win.

http://www.mvcfans.com/wp/2013/02/20...h-of-schedule/
                      I am glad your DeLorean still works, but see:

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                        I am glad your DeLorean still works, but see:

http://www.mvcfans.com/wp/2013/02/24...probabilities/
                        How does non-conference SOS change that dramatically with one game? That's unbelievable.

Comment

How does non-conference SOS change that dramatically with one game? That's unbelievable.
                          Welcome to February 27, 2013. :)
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

http://www.mvcfans.com/wp/2013/02/20...h-of-schedule/
                            Oh dear.....

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                              Oh dear.....
                              Well then, because you're a statistical genius please share your thoughts with the board. How does a team that plays on the road against a 24-5 team jump 60+ spots while another team plays a 19-10 team and drops 6 spots?

The latter can be easily explained but the former doesn't make sense. I realize I posted RPI's that were one-game old due to user error, but instead of being condescending feel free to post your explanation.

Comment

Working...
                              X