Sad to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to see

I saw so much dribbling from the NI guards in which Lance Harris could have gotten steals.

Re: Sad to see

Originally posted by spectator1
    I saw so much dribbling from the NI guards in which Lance Harris could have gotten steals.
    Welcome back Lance. I agree, we could have used you tonight.

Comment

Mr. KC Shox,

Lance Harris is too humble to make such a comment about his game. I assure you of that. He is a team player and does all he can to contribute to this team.

Comment

Mr. KC Shox,

Lance Harris is too humble to make such a comment about his game. I assure you of that. He is a team player and does all he can to contribute to this team.
        you are so right Lance.
        ________
        MARIJUANA
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Mr. KC Shox,

Mr. Harris,

There is no arguing that. I also want to commend you on your humility. That is exactly the type of player us fans, expect the members of the team to display. You are a true role model for all the young children in the community who watch and follow the Shox. I thank you sir.

Comment

I am a fan of Lance Harris. In fact I am related. Is there a rule against relatives having an opinion?

Comment

Lance's father is deceased.

Comment

Lance's father is deceased.
                i am sorry about that Lance. My prayers go out to you and your family.
                ________
                Ferrari F399 History

Comment

I am a fan of Lance Harris. In fact I am related. Is there a rule against relatives having an opinion?
                  I'm puzzled by your post. I do not see anywhere in my comments that would indicate that your opinion was not appreciated or unwelcomed. I also don't understand the father is deceased reference either. What is that all about? I take that back, I don't want to know per SN guidelines.

Lance or not, I like you/him. You/he seem like a real genuine guy. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    I'm puzzled by your post. I do not see anywhere in my comments that would indicate that your opinion was not appreciated or unwelcomed. I also don't understand the father is deceased reference either. What is that all about? I take that back, I don't want to know per SN guidelines.

Lance or not, I like you/him. You/he seem like a real genuine guy. Keep up the good work.
                    so true. GO Lance Harris!!!

:wsu_posters:
                    ________
                    Cbr600F4I

Comment

I was referencing the reply with the greeting: Mr. Harris

I took this to be addressed to Mr. Harris as in Lance's father.

Comment

Don't worry Lance. At this rate, you'll be a member of the starting 4 at the end of the season!

You're not coming up in my injury pool...
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I don't know why you are so puzzled about my reaction to the posts. I was offended that you would suggest that the post came from Lance. To address me as Mr. Harris is totally inappropriate. As I said Mr. Harris is deceased. I can't imagine you addressing Lance as Mr. Harris. As I said earlier, I have a right to post on here without someone trying to figure out who I am. That's why we have screennames, we are given that privacy. I am a shocker fan and do know a little about basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
                            Don't worry Lance. At this rate, you'll be a member of the starting 4 at the end of the season!

You're not coming up in my injury pool...
                            How would you feel if I addressed you as "Bret Michael" ?

Comment

spectator, it's just that lately we've had a few people show up here either hyping a little-used player, someone who transferred, etc. They always end up being a friend or relative.

At any rate, it comes across as criticism of the coaching staff, something most people here won't appreciate.

The response you received is pretty common on any sports message board.

Comment

Working...
                              X