No announcement yet.

Sad to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At any rate I didn't appreciate the responses. My post was from my observation. I have read many observations on this site. Many that say offensive things about the efforts of the players. I simply shared an observation and suddenly I was being accused of being Lance. I consider the responses to my posts to be very rude and distasteful. I will gracefully bow out of this forum. I will not lose my peace over something so menial. I have true compassion for people and don't go around trying to hurt others feelings especially when they are totally innocent.

Comment

Someone's a little too sensitive.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by spectator1
        Originally posted by fastbow
        Don't worry Lance. At this rate, you'll be a member of the starting 4 at the end of the season!

You're not coming up in my injury pool...
        How would you feel if I addressed you as "Bret Michael" ?
        I'd be honored. The kid's a class act, a good basketball player, a great person, and a personal friend. I sit next to him in a class, and we both attended SCA.

If only I had his ball skills....
        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
        Students > Alumni
        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

People need to chill out and give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Who cares, I also like the way he ran the offense. All his cuts were at full speed, he made the defense work to stay with him.

Comment

Lance is a very very fine player. I dont care what anyone says. He plays good d. He can knock shots down. He plays hard. He hustles. The previous poster was correct about lance hauling around on offense. He might be the only guy that actually moves on the offensive end with any kind of pace. He moves fast and wears defenders out. Puts himself ina good position to be open. The only things thats working against him is the fact he is a senior and the coach has come out and said many times and I quote "all things being equal im gonna go with the younger guy" His point being that say lance and bret are about the same in his book that he will give the time to bret so he can develop and learn being that he is a freshman. I understand the coach but I dont agree per say. I think lance could have helped us a lot this year and am surprised he isnt getting more playing time as thin as we are right now. Tell lance we all appreciate his commitment to wsu basketball and to keep up the good work. I personally love the kid and it is clear that he is a damn fine young man on and off the court. His hard work and effort arent being missed on me.

Comment

For a second I thought I logged onto the wrong shockernet, with KC calling people Mr. and Sir...
                That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I agree with you t7017. The first thing I noticed about Lance last night was how fast he was moving without the ball on offense.

Comment

Working...
                  X