WSU VS DRAKE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VS DRAKE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Right now, it would not be cool to be a bulldawg here at 21st and Hillside. Bulldogs can be stubborn, especially towards fowls such as bluejays. Their chewing and digging habits have to be addressed at times, and have been known to lay down while drinking on the job with heads submerged? If that be true, none of this will be tolerated here at 21st and Hillside. As far as this Drake team, we will refuse to take their team for granted. Thus, we must tell our Ma's and our Paws, to fill up the Chuck along with us, and scratch out our own destiny and make this a Season to remember. For now, when the game is over, we need to hear a sweeping sound. Can you dig it? Groooovy graaavy baybay!!!!!!!

X-Man, Carr, Cliff, Stallworth, Cleo=MTXE=74

Drake-------------------------------------------59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Tough game

Plays Angry 71
    Canine that pees on the new carpet 66

Comment

Angry Shox - 83

Puppy Dawgs - 64
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

shockers by 3-6

Comment

if guards move ball quickly without too much dribbling like the last game then 76-63 us.
          if they over dribble as they did in the three recent losses then 64 - 59 us. dont think GM is
          going to allow it to happen again without subs to correct so i think scenario one plays out.

Comment

This game will not be a picnic. Drake has been playing well lately and frankly I think the officials took over the game last night in overtime and let Colt Ryan's reputation get the best of them. Drake does not mind being sped up, in fact they like it, and that is why they can play with anybody in the league, especially at home. The Chuck needs to be loud and intimidating.

We play defense and rebound, we win by ten or more. We don't, it's anyone's guess.

We lost to one of the worst Valley teams in recent memory, so nothing should be taken for granted.
            Last edited by shoxlax; February 11, 2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

The last game got us off on the right foot. Now it's time to start running.

Grrrr...Angry! -- 80

Scared Puppies -- 65
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet.com -Drake

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Shox - 76
                  Drake - 62
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Drake seems to have little offensive problems. They scored 51 in the first half a week ago against Illinois State before losing. They put up some points against EU as well.

Need the defense to be stout. Need the same ball movement and chemistry from Saturday to be in this one. No let-ups now. If the boys wanna dance, they need to remain 100% focused from here on out.

Crowd needs to bring it.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm certainly more optimistic than I was 3 days ago. I agree that we need another spirited crowd. I was pleasantly surprised with the energy Saturday night. Shocker fans in general are pretty educated and know what is riding on these games. The 3 game skid sucked. But hopefully we have seen a clear sign that this team will not repeat what we saw in 2007. My stomach still aches over that one.

Let's go fellas! Keep up the pressure. Tough D. And I want to see ball movement with purpose like I saw Saturday night. Let's finish strong!

Black and Yellow, Hello: 78
                      Blue Bayou: 60

Comment

86 to 74 Shockers!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Drake can be pretty good or totally abysmal, often in the same game. Definitely one of the toughest opponents to predict.

WSU 77,
                          Drake 62

Comment

I am still torqued off from the Indiana State game. The MSU game was more of the effort I expect to see every game. I am not back on the happy wagon yet, but a solid performance against Drake and i will be buying my ticket to get on at the next stop.

Duck Dogs 66
                            City of Wheat 78
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

@im4wsu: am I reading correctly that we are 270th in possessions per game on offense?
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X