No announcement yet.

WSU @ UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye-bye, top 20.. hello, nit (unless they can win in st louis, of course)

Comment

• Space Jam is real. Check cartoons everywhere, someone stole our players talent.

Comment

• Two possessions to tie and we never hit the rim.... We need to stop trying to be CL's version of SIU. It is no fun to watch and it doesn't work. Our substitution pattern has to balance offense with defense. The team is too easy to guard for thirty minutes of the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
          Space Jam is real. Check cartoons everywhere, someone stole our players talent.
          We have some serious problems right now. Don't give me that "we're 19-4" crap. The puzzle to beat us has been solved and it doesn't look good for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            and this is why you might consider conserving your timeouts, you coaching geniuses.
            Or you may just be up by ten and not need them... I would rather play for separation... The last two minutes are nothing but luck.. KenPom has a great blog about this fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              bye-bye, top 20.. hello, nit (unless they can win in st louis, of course)
              Stop it. Realtime RPI is down to a terrible 27. 19-4. C'mon ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                We have some serious problems right now. Don't give me that "we're 19-4" crap. The puzzle to beat us has been solved and it doesn't look good for us.
                With a few small adjustments we take that game plan away. This is up to HCGM

Comment

• Jake white better never shoot another three this season. So many bad plays today

Comment

• We need Ron back. Makes it much harder to sag off TK and double hall. And has much better D than wiggins... Puh lease heal that damn stress facture.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                      Looks like you guys are going to have to win at Creighton to win this regular season title
                      your a funny guy.

Comment

• you mean funny how. Does he amuse you?

Comment

• I have noticed anytime WSU has been ranked other than maybe the creighton game they have lost or played awful....

Comment

• ku just lost to OSU at allen

Comment

• How ironic was that last play by armstead, literally dribbling down his leg with the game on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                I have noticed anytime WSU has been ranked other than maybe the creighton game they have lost or played awful....
                                We played plenty awful before we were ranked too. This has nothing to do with the ranking and everything to do with this team. If they're not D'ing the hell up, they're going to struggle.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X