No announcement yet.

Rebuilding Project: Complete - Waring!! This article contains the "M" Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing that I will never forget about that game was Dana crying about the floor being wet and going out there with a towel wiping up imaginery wetness. Not to be out done as Dana thinks he is King of the Court, Coach waits til he is done and goes out there and pretends to wipe something else up at nid court. Shocker crowd goes wild. I almost peed pants I was laughing so hard. I think that is one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen.

Comment

Elgin will smoke a special turd in hell for that one.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

My favorite part of this article (this from an unbiased source):

"To Woodfox... he didn't get a shot off! He finally does and WOODFOX HITS IT AT THE BUZZER! WOODFOX HITS IT AT THE BUZZER AND CREIGHTON SAVES ITS NCAA TOURNAMENT HOPES! JUST WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE WICHITA STATE HAD WON, BOOXER WOODFOX WINS IT WITH A TWO!"

I sounded like a pre-pubscent girl. I lost my mind. It was the most exciting moment of my fake broadcasting career. It was also the most astute. Notice the first line: "he didn't get a shot off." Weird, right? Well, that's because when I watched the play, I thought he had taken way longer than 1.9 seconds to catch the ball, dribble and then throw in that shot. I figured time had run out, but it hadn't. So odd.

I then decided I should probably get down to the media area to, you know, do the job I was supposed to be doing as a writer. When I walked into the hallway, I saw a pack of reporters cornering MVC commissioner Doug Elgin. They looked intense. They wanted answers. They wanted to know why the clock didn't start on time after Woodfox caught the ball, and how the officials could have possibly thought he took that dribble and shot the ball in 1.9 seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X