Marshall Henderson of Ole Miss taunts Auburn fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Henderson of Ole Miss taunts Auburn fans

I know this was discussed a bit, relating it to Wiggins' goggles thing, in an earlier thread.

I thought it worthy of its very own seperate thread.

The more I watch the .gif (http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...teals-the-show), the funnier it gets.

For some reason this seems a-ok to me, mostly b/c he is putting it right at the opposing students, and it is after the game.

I also love the CBS Sports guys analysis - he has something to say about almost everybody in the video

Really? Your a ok with that. So what happens if several of them come after him and he breaks a hand or someone lands a cheap one and ends his career? What if his team mates come to his aid only to find the stands empy on them. Inciting a crowd is stupid and dangerous.

Comment

Yes, I am ok with an opposing player waving his shirt at the student section.

Comment

A little classless and he is lucky those students didn't rush the court right there...

but...

so entertaining...

Comment

I thought it was funny, but I am immature with a childish sense of humor.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Can you imagine what HCGM would do if one of our players did this ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              I thought it was funny, but I am immature with a childish sense of humor.
              We must be related. Ha!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The reaction from the various folks is highly entertaining. As the CBS sports guy say, look at Jerry Garcia. He is laughing and clapping Is he the radio guy for Ole Miss?

Comment

I like how the venerable old fart rises slowly and dramatically, as if he's in a movie scene.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    Yes, I am ok with an opposing player waving his shirt at the student section.

Your saying that all he did was waving his shirt at the student section was about as accurate as Clinton who said that "he didn't haver sex with that woman" and "it depends what is, is". You are givng partial truths. The whole truth was that he was a very close to starting a riot that could have had implications on all of college basketball and could have fostered someone getting hurt.

It's one thing to raise a we're number 1 sign with your pointer finger, or even point to the name on your chest (uniform), etc. at half court. It's another to do what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      Your saying that all he did was waving his shirt at the student section was about as accurate as Clinton who said that "he didn't haver sex with that woman" and "it depends what is, is". You are givng partial truths. The whole truth was that he was a very close to starting a riot that could have had implications on all of college basketball and could have fostered someone getting hurt.

It's one thing to raise a we're number 1 sign with your pointer finger, or even point to the name on your chest (uniform), etc. at half court. It's another to do what he did.
                      Exaggerate much, or probably a whole bunch? Lighten up Francis.

Comment

It would have been funnier if the students rushed the court and stomped his ass.

Know your place in opposing venues. This kid doesn't have much of a brain.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I mean part of me thinks this is fine and a bit humorous but also at the same time rather risky and dangerous.

He could have just looked and smiled. But we also dont know what all went on. Some students can be rather raucous and said some things. After hitting a game winner dude might have been just a bit too hyped.

I wont spend anytime debating whether its good or bad. To many variables. oh well I chuckled

Comment

Actually I believe (though this will never happen) that could have been called a technical _after the game was over_, with players being brought back to the court and getting to shoot foul shots with zero time on the clock. @ShockRef: can you confirm?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I particularly enjoyed three things about it. I love how the "Come at Me Bro" guy is giving it to Henderson and then ducks behind his buddy as soon as he gets closer. Secondly, how about the older gentleman in the bottom right corner just sitting there. Pretty good. And then the one other gentleman who just stood there laughing the whole time. Lots of humor if you watch it 50-60 times.

But yeah I don't see what the fuss is. When you win, you get to do what you want. Those Auburn students could have done a better job of rallying their team to victory. It isn't the classiest representation of what truly is a classy Southern school in Ole Miss but as an Auburn fan look at yourself and your squad and not Henderson.

Comment

Working...
                              X