19 Wins most in country to date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    You mean like the last team to start 19-2 (1981) that went to the Elite 8?
    Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Hahaha It's the cans! He hates those cans!
      Stay away from the cans! :hororr:

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        Only 2 schools currently with 19 D1 wins. WSU and KU
        That is sort of weird. WSU starts conference play a week before KU and ends they regular session a week before KU. I'd have thought WSU should have more games in by now. Have to look at the schedules to see how that works.

Comment

That's the schedule every year. WSU had a busy November.
          Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
            That's the schedule every year. WSU had a busy November.
            Yea, I just would have guessed WSU had more games in at this point. KU only played 5 games in all of December. It seems like WSU played a lot more than that but going back and counting they only played 6.

Comment

The guy literally can't type a post without typing the word KU in it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If my mind serves, our probation year we went 25-3. So the next sound barrier mark would be 24-3. So if we win our next 5, our next loss will be right before going 26-3. So, we'll be 25-4. Not sure who we play, but that will be our next loss, if the pattern holds.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  If my mind serves, our probation year we went 25-3. So the next sound barrier mark would be 24-3. So if we win our next 5, our next loss will be right before going 26-3. So, we'll be 25-4. Not sure who we play, but that will be our next loss, if the pattern holds.
                  Ironically, we would play the Trees again in that game. Groan...
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    Ironically, we would play the Trees again in that game. Groan...
                    I am pretty damn sure we will win that game.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That makes 1 of us....

:)
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That makes 1 of us....

:)
                        :) Well ... I have this sneaky feeling that coach will be doing some extra preparation for it.

Comment

:) Well ... I have this sneaky feeling that coach will be doing some extra preparation for it.
                          My formula does include us winning the next 5 or 6, so I have confidence up til then. And losing that game flushes out the oil for a nice run in the Lou.

Comment

My formula does include us winning the next 5 or 6, so I have confidence up til then. And losing that game flushed out the oil for a nice run in the Lou.
                            Well since we are putting a positive spin on the game how about these:

The refs were decent.
                            Bah, I ran out of ideas.

Ohhh. While we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with under 28% shooting, and the Trees were hitting over 50%, we somehow were still in the game with only 2:00 left. That's kind of remarkable in a way.

Comment

True, we have responded well after every other loss this season (all two of them). I would not want to be UNI on Saturday, that's for sure. And we probably will be all fired up going into Terre Haute in a few weeks, but we gave them a lot of confidence last night--false confidence I hope because as sure as HCGM makes $1.6 million a year, we won't play as poorly ever again this season.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X