Ryan Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Bradley

It's looking more and more like the WSU coaching staff new and old may have missed on a late bloomer. Bradley is starting to put some very nice numbers. 10.5 points, 7.4 reb. 1.2 blocks, 1.2 assists. He is 2 for 5 in 3's and maybe the biggest thing is 6' 10" 240 and not one player on the shocker 's is anywhere as strong as him. I talked to him after th last game and he said that the smaller quicker center/forward at D2 are harder to play then the bigger guys at D1. Like I said in my first post MT was trying to cover his a_ _ by letting Bradley go and Its starting to show that he was wrong.

Re: Ryan Bradley

Originally posted by joe brown
    It's looking more and more like the WSU coaching staff new and old may have missed on a late bloomer. Bradley is starting to put some very nice numbers. 10.5 points, 7.4 reb. 1.2 blocks, 1.2 assists. He is 2 for 5 in 3's and maybe the biggest thing is 6' 10" 240 and not one player on the shocker 's is anywhere as strong as him. I talked to him after th last game and he said that the smaller quicker center/forward at D2 are harder to play then the bigger guys at D1. Like I said in my first post MT was trying to cover his a_ _ by letting Bradley go and Its starting to show that he was wrong.
    Against DII. No one said Bradley didn't have skills. He consistently showed touch around the basket, when he could catch down low. The speed of the DI game was too much for him. I'm glad he's doing well at Newman.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

nothing will ever change my mind about Ryan Bradley. He was a nice guy, but he did not belong in D1 basketball.
      ________
      Girlfriend pic
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Ryan Bradley

So your saying Ryan could not help this team? This team is 100% weaker inside then last years team and they were bad very bad.

Comment

He's putting up decent numbers against smaller opponents in Division 2. Actually, Newman has been playing quite a few NAIA schools along with their D-2 opponents which boosts his stats. Also, NAIA schools rarely have athletes or players over 6'5" playing the post. A 6'10" 240lbs guy should be able to completely dominate the post against that kind of talent. Until he starts averaging 20/10 in D-2, nothing he does will show me he belonged at WSU.
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

So your saying Ryan could not help this team? This team is 100% weaker inside then last years team and they were bad very bad.

You've made 4 posts and I'm pretty sure all 4 are either about how great Ryan Bradley is or ripping on MT. Are you one of RB's parents? Or Ryan Bradley himself?
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

you need to look at the rosters of the teams. Most are putting 2,3 or 4 guys 6"7" or taller on the floor at one time and Ryan has no help 2 kid is 6" 5" and only one plays some then 6" 2" and that's it

Comment

No' Ryan does not care about the crap on this board and his parents would not waste there time. All they care about is the free schooling he is getting. I'm just a guy that has been a friend and a coach of Ryan's for 10 years. I also think David king and Chris brown got screwed over two and as MT goes I did not like him from day 1.

Comment

you need to look at the rosters of the teams. Most are putting 2,3 or 4 guys 6"7" or taller on the floor at one time and Ryan has no help 2 kid is 6" 5" and only one plays some then 6" 2" and that's it
                  I'm glad RB is doing well, but I don't buy into the conspiracy theory. Turgeon wanted to win games, if Bradley could have helped last year I'm sure he would have played him more. The little I saw, I was not impressed. He looked slow.

Comment

I'm sure all Shocker fans wish Ryan success at Newman and in life. Things didn't work out for him at WSU but we like hearing that he is doing well.
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

If you just look at numbers, David King is putting up better numbers at Southwestern.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

I don't think you get the point. According to you, Ryan Bradley is God's gift to basketball, but he's only scoring 10 points a game with 7 boards against opponents who were Honorable Mention All-City in high school. Put Phil T, Ramon or even Mantas in that situation and they're averaging a double-double every night. Just because a player is tall and was good in 1-2A high school basketball doesn't mean he'll be good in NCAA D-1 Basketball.
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

No' Ryan does not care about the crap on this board and his parents would not waste there time. All they care about is the free schooling he is getting. I'm just a guy that has been a friend and a coach of Ryan's for 10 years. I also think David king and Chris brown got screwed over two and as MT goes I did not like him from day 1.
                          You've coached Ryan for 10 years?

I find that hard to believe, you've got the grammer of a 10 year old.

Everyone surrounding Ryan knew Mark pretty well and sold him on Ryan if I recall correctly. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt, your friend didn't succeed at WSU and you're blaming others. Coaching may not be the profession for you.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Everyone surrounding Ryan knew Mark pretty well and sold him on Ryan if I recall correctly. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt, your friend didn't succeed at WSU and you're blaming others. Coaching may not be the profession for you.

________
                            Lamborghini Murci?lago Specifications
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Bradley was probably the best player to ever come out of Bradenton Christian School in Florida. He ended as the schools all-time leading scorer for pete's sake. Just goes to show you that private 1A schools don't produce awesome D-1 talent that often. I'm sure there are a lot of people at that school and in that area who hate Turg and WSU because he didn't play their All-Everything 6'10" master of the hardwood.
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X